WOW Fedex up $2.58 AGAIN

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Nov. 3 , 2006, FedEx was at $113.16 (I know cause I sold mine)

Today they are at $111.62

FedEx is re-tracing the same steps they've already taken....Just like UPS stock.

ihadit

Hey Mike, why don't you call Fred and see how he does it? Maybe you can pick up some tips! Wasn't to long ago our stock used to be $10 higher than FDX; oh but then you took over and saw 'one vision'.

area43

Curious, I wonder if any of my 401k monies, is invested in fedex stock. Does anyone know if they are in the S & P 500? Im not to versed on the subject of wall street. I hate to be contributing to my own demise.

pkgdriver

Curious, I wonder if any of my 401k monies, is invested in fedex stock. Does anyone know if they are in the S & P 500? Im not to versed on the subject of wall street. I hate to be contributing to my own demise.

Yes FDX is in the S&P 500. UPS also. Nothing wrong with owning a competitor.

area43

Yes FDX is in the S&P 500. UPS also. Nothing wrong with owning a competitor.
Hmmmm, So nothing wrong with having Fedex stock and making money. Would it than be ok, to use fedex when I order something if they are cheaper? To save me more monies. Thus using the money saved to buy more Fedex stock.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Much as I hate to do it, when I have to ship to Hawaii, I run to the Post Office.

Everything else goes UPS. I've owned FDX off & on over the past 6 years or so. I'm out of it now.

When you order stuff on the internet, you sometimes don't get a choice of shipper, so FDX has visited my house before.

HazMatMan

3 good funds to invest in your 401K..........Russell 2000........EAFE fund...........S&P 400............I've made a killing since January........

area43

3 good funds to invest in your 401K..........Russell 2000........EAFE fund...........S&P 400............I've made a killing since January........
True, The 400 is the top dog at the present. I got all my eggs in that one basket. Let it Ride.

ihadit

Year to date return...FDX +4.8% UPS -3.5%, looks like stock keeping pace as it did for the last couple years. If you want to make money do not invest in UPS stock. History repeats itself!!!! The current board of directors obviously doesn't give a crap about the shareholder, otherwise Eskew would be gone.