WOW STOCK MARKET , THANKS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

rickyb

Couldn't agree more. It's awesome when you can drive your new Cadillac to the Steak House and order Surf and Turf every night and put it on your AmEx card.
you know the govt lends banks money for almost no interest, and then the banks lend it back to teh govt and profit hahah

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This Federal Credit Card bill will come due. US Debt is forecasted to reach 46 trillion by 2024 or roughly 250% of our current GDP. Simply printing money will not work for that long. Balanced budgets and strong economic policies are a must.
True but neither party will do any of it

Box Ox

no because you dont have free healthcare either way hahaha

I mean if there was a fully government-provided healthcare plan. Every Democratic Presidential candidate was for it last year. No marriage required.

So are you to the right of them or do I get some of your :censored2: for free when things go south here?

rickyb

I mean if there was a fully government-provided healthcare plan. Every Democratic Presidential candidate was for it last year. No marriage required.

So are you to the right of them or do I get some of your :censored2: for free when things go south here?

come here, put a ring on it, and you will have universal healthcare, cheaper drug prices, more public transit, cheaper tuition, less war, worse weather.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

He is in canada