WOW STOCK MARKET , THANKS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

rickyb

I'll report you for violating a chief Party tenet if you insist that my marital love and servitude is a prerequisite for entitlement to your posessions when it's time.
ur being anti american now

theres no such thing as being anti canadian

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
this is will slightly improve the situation. your right mostly poor who buy the lottery. its a hidden tax.
Over 40 years it will more than slightly improve! People have money for all kinds of unnecessary things.

What really burns me is the clowns that die with zero savings or no life insurance. Really? You couldn't buy a $20 a month policy?

rickyb

Over 40 years it will more than slightly improve! People have money for all kinds of unnecessary things.

What really burns me is the clowns that die with zero savings or no life insurance. Really? You couldn't buy a $20 a month policy?
half of america has no savings and half of america earns 15 bones an hour. you cant save on that.

rickyb

u cant save on this.

1598483975984.png

The big package

You also have to remember when it comes to the national debt , it's just paper because alot of the money owed is to China and the way they are going with their rhetoric they will never see that money , might as well just erase that debt and interest rates are so low we are paying next to nothing !!! Sorry China

rickyb

You also have to remember when it comes to the national debt , it's just paper because alot of the money owed is to China and the way they are going with their rhetoric they will never see that money , might as well just erase that debt and interest rates are so low we are paying next to nothing !!! Sorry China
time for a debt write off

debts that cant be repaid wont.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's a brilliant idea. I'm no economist but I would expect our dollar would plummet, interest rates would surge, US and world financial markets would crash and nobody would ever buy our debt again.

Chump is probably stupid enough to try it.