X STOCK PLUNGES ON AMAZON AIR, IT STARTS

Yozh69

I told you boys X will feel the pain. Hey Dano buy some Amazon stock. Amazon will continue to slaughter the market, probably stock split, and keep running over everyone in its path.
This made news much earlier than I anticipated. So, Amazon is taking the contractor model that X perfected and will soon be a direct competitor. Can anybody see the irony in that!
LOL....
Pick a stock. Any stock. Show me the stock ticker symbol by EOD tomorrow, reflect a purchase price of 12/31/2018 and purchase a fantasy $10,000 worth. I'll purchase a fantasy of $10,000 of FDX.
EOM next December, which is Dec 31 for all you, ah, never mind. If your money is worth more than mine, I'll give you $100. If mine is worth more than yours, you give me $100.

Just pony up the symbol and close price today and I'll do the same for FDX. We'll see in exactly one year who has done better.

Exec32

Fedex is not a buy, yet. Look for capitulation. It's got some more downside right now.
Try some crypto, nice volatility for swing or day trade.

Exec32

Pick a stock. Any stock. Show me the stock ticker symbol by EOD tomorrow, reflect a purchase price of 12/31/2018 and purchase a fantasy $10,000 worth. I'll purchase a fantasy of $10,000 of FDX.
EOM next December, which is Dec 31 for all you, ah, never mind. If your money is worth more than mine, I'll give you $100. If mine is worth more than yours, you give me $100.

Just pony up the symbol and close price today and I'll do the same for FDX. We'll see in exactly one year who has done better.
My man I dont go long on any stock. Keep clocking in.