Xmas Eve, December 24, 2022. Who's working?

Brownwind

I have sick days left
The local plan for us older guys is to Run out of hours on Friday.
35 hours as of today. Probably gonna cut me back to 10 hours tomorrow. With the cold and PVD callouts on Friday 14 hours shouldn’t be a problem. Since we don’t punch in if we don’t have 8 hours available Saturday won’t be an option. Three days off is fine with me 😃

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
35 hours as of today. Probably gonna cut me back to 10 hours tomorrow. With the cold and PVD callouts on Friday 14 hours shouldn’t be a problem. Since we don’t punch in if we don’t have 8 hours available Saturday won’t be an option. Three days off is fine with me 😃
Excellent union brother you’re learning
🧔‍♂️✊

R1wonder

Unfortunately my local is only 4 hour guarantee for Saturday. So if I have 55.99 hours I’m :censored2:ed lol

Brownwind

Unfortunately my local is only 4 hour guarantee for Saturday. So if I have 55.99 hours I’m :censored2:ed lol
Sorry about that. Make the best of it.

Traditionally it’s a good day for tips and management seems to back off from the script.

If for some reason we gotta work on Saturday try to enjoy it and take the extra minutes with your customers. It’ll be ugly for us but you can change the narrative for them. Heck I’ll take the extra time and whatever else. I’m not a robot…

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The 95 corridor is just getting rain. I'll be at home sleeping on Saturday. Let the 22.4 bottom dwellers deal with the 20 degree high on Saturday. Frostbite builds character.

Frozen

The 95 corridor is just getting rain. I'll be at home sleeping on Saturday. Let the 22.4 bottom dwellers deal with the 20 degree high on Saturday. Frostbite builds character.
20 degrees would be a warm welcome here!
3D96A66F-1C66-47B4-AAD2-1FBD8E37D2F4.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The weather forecast leading into Christmas Eve looks dicey for much of the mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

Everyone going to be working Christmas Eve to process all that rolled volume.
Lol, not in my local. No forced and no doubletime. Good luck UPS.

R1wonder

Sorry about that. Make the best of it.

Traditionally it’s a good day for tips and management seems to back off from the script.

If for some reason we gotta work on Saturday try to enjoy it and take the extra minutes with your customers. It’ll be ugly for us but you can change the narrative for them. Heck I’ll take the extra time and whatever else. I’m not a robot…
I’m very festive . I expect to eat left overs on Xmas eve now a days lol

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
BLIZZARD CONDITIONS AT WORLDPORT

AIRS WILL BE ROLLED TO SATURDAY

ALL RPCDS AND 22.4 SCUM WILL BE FORCED TO WORK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY TO PROCESS VOLUME

PACKAGES OVER PEOPLE

DEMAND YOUR 8 ✊

......sorry. I suddenly felt the urge to channel my inner @MECH-lift