Xmas Eve, December 24, 2022. Who's working?

iruhnman630

We are setup for a massive blizzard on Friday going into Saturday.

This could be an historically ugly Christmas Eve here.

Worst case scenario: we get pulled off the road on Friday, then sent out late Saturday morning after the worst of the storm has passed and volume finally gets in, with Fridays volume to clean up....we work late into the evening.

Packages over people.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I had to run by the grocery store this morning and saw a Ryder rental pull in in the parking lot when i was walking in. I came out and saw 5 package cars by the rental,i am guessing a late air meet. They were from the building i retired from and of COURSE I had to drive up and say Hi! they were SOOOOOOOOO happy to see me lol

I dont miss that job ,not even a little

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We are setup for a massive blizzard on Friday going into Saturday.

This could be an historically ugly Christmas Eve here.

Worst case scenario: we get pulled off the road on Friday, then sent out late Saturday morning after the worst of the storm has passed and volume finally gets in, with Fridays volume to clean up....we work late into the evening.

Packages over people.
14 HR DAY CHRISTMAS EVE INCOMING
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Drink Craft Beer

Preload supe came around asking if you wanted to work Christmas eve. I realize that it would be time and a half (6th punch) but I said no.
Fast forward a week later, supe comes around and says "there's a good chance we'll need you to work Saturday."

Told her, nope... the schedule says I'm off, so I will not be coming in. She just walked away without saying anything.