Xmas Eve, December 24, 2022. Who's working?

JustDeliverIt

it amazes me the people that will drive in a storm with a two wheel drive tiny car

GET THE 🤬 OFF THE ROAD !!!!

🧔‍♂️✊

Some crazy ass couple in a 4x4 Jeep just got stuck at the corner of my street. Roads haven’t been plowed, snow is over my knees and there’s a driving ban. Why the hell is anyone out, and if you’re driving stay on main roads. Me and my boys went and dug them out. Cutting into my 4 day weekend.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Some crazy ass couple in a 4x4 Jeep just got stuck at the corner of my street. Roads haven’t been plowed, snow is over my knees and there’s a driving ban. Why the hell is anyone out, and if you’re driving stay on main roads. Me and my boys went and dug them out. Cutting into my 4 day weekend.
What a guy

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

He’s got a jeep he’ll be aight

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Airs never made it. Everyone forced in tomorrow. Collective groaning among the old timers. I asked my supervisor if they were taking volunteers for Christmas Day.

He didn't seem to think that was funny. Why is management so grouchy all the time?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Airs never made it. Everyone forced in tomorrow. Collective groaning among the old timers. I asked my supervisor if they were taking volunteers for Christmas Day.

He didn't seem to think that was funny. Why is management so grouchy all the time?
I know …it’s not like anyones getting refunds.

They don’t want anyone to crash and hurt their annual bonus..
🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We had a DM named Ed Chip, this was mid 90’s, he was getting his knob polished in my center while I was trying to stuff the last packages in a bricked out P800. I’m literally screaming, “let Ed Chip load this :censored2:!”. Apparently he heard it. My center manager came up to me and asked me if I heard it or said it. Lol. First thing I learned, deny everything. 🤣

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I was thinking about it for the easy money...
But it's going to be a bit warm out here😎

1671852538973.png