Xmas Eve, December 24, 2022. Who's working?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My preloader is malicious. They put boxes with orientation arrows pointed upside down. One of my customers had a 35lb cheesecake ruined and leaking packages. They hide small packages from business bulk stops in random places. 10 Misloads a day. Had to deliver out of center packages last night.

Called my sup halfway through yesterday I wasn’t gonna be in today.
Hanlon's razor.

JustDeliverIt

Why didn't they just pull the plug last night?

Because it's UPS. Didn't matter, wasn't getting in even if they did run somehow. Still haven't seen a plow in my neighborhood, National Guard got here at some point today. Emergency services are shut down in my suburb and a few around me, have to call the National Guard hotline if you're in an emergency situation. They knew last night.

Because it's UPS. Didn't matter, wasn't getting in even if they did run somehow. Still haven't seen a plow in my neighborhood, National Guard got here at some point today. Emergency services are shut down in my suburb and a few around me, have to call the National Guard hotline if you're in an emergency situation. They knew last night.
Are you surprised?

542thruNthru

I’m the best cook buddy , chicken , steak , pork.

DADDY GRILLS ALL YEAR
🧔‍♂️✊
tenor-32.gif

Brownwind

Keep it like this, fine now that peak is over. 5 stops/hr here I come!!
I did 16 steps in five hours on road. Felt great earning my keep. Can’t believe how ambitious I was after messing up my hours this week. At least I had a warm truck.

The jr guys were at their finest crying because they couldn’t drive the new trucks. Sups went nutso on their laziness and stupidity. It was entertaining especially after those clowns were babied for the past year. Some of the old school on roads apparently still have a spine. Gonna be a fun January watching the coddling end.