ya think

PT Car Washer

I didn't tell one that but believe me there are many times I wanted to. I just want to know if its considered a fire able offense. Also it is a female supervisor. She keeps pulling me out of my area to go do something and I have to let my crap pile up while i go do it. Then when I get to the area in question it is full of people.
It would get you fired in my building. I have seen employees fired for saying a lot less. They all got their jobs back but do you want to risk it. It all depends on the sup and his manager how they will handle being disrespectful.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It would get you fired in my building. I have seen employees fired for saying a lot less. They all got their jobs back but do you want to risk it. It all depends on the sup and his manager how they will handle being disrespectful.
I'm just wondering what they would consider it. If they would label it insubordination. You can't tell them to friend off if they ask u to do something. I get that u have to follow directions. However if u say it afterwards when they say thank u, what would do think they would considerate.

blkmamba

15 years of working at ups does things to u. Ask some of your co workers
There is no way you've been working at UPS for 15 years, you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions. If you have and are asking a question this juvenile, do us all a favor and don't reproduce.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
There are better ways to say friend you than friend you.

You can get your point across without saying it.

Just takes some intelligence and creativity

PT Car Washer

I'm just wondering what they would consider it. If they would label it insubordination. You can't tell them to friend off if they ask u to do something. I get that u have to follow directions. However if u say it afterwards when they say thank u, what would do think they would considerate.
It is called being disrespectful to a supervisor. Had one guy fired for comparing this PT supervisors brain to a "box of rocks". Another gal was fired when she kissed her own hand patted it on her backside. All real high seniority PTers.

Jkloc420

It is called being disrespectful to a supervisor. Had one guy fired for comparing this PT supervisors brain to a "box of rocks". Another gal was fired when she kissed her own hand patted it on her backside. All real high seniority PTers.
I don't think u can be fired for being disrespectful or a lot of supervisors would be fired

Jkloc420

There is no way you've been working at UPS for 15 years, you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions. If you have and are asking a question this juvenile, do us all a favor and don't

R u the type that slow rolls it so other teamsters have to pick up your slack. Maybe people should be saying :censored2: to u. Maybe u never wanted to say :censored2: to a supervisor but I'm sure others do.

Jkloc420

There is no way you've been working at UPS for 15 years, you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions. If you have and are asking a question this juvenile, do us all a favor and don't reproduce.

So ur a slow roller and let other teamsters pick up your slack. I got ah loud and clear.

Jkloc420

So ur not a slow roller or a slow rolling supervisor. I understand ur anger now.

SixSidedAnomaly

I didn't tell one that but believe me there are many times I wanted to. I just want to know if its considered a fire able offense. Also it is a female supervisor. She keeps pulling me out of my area to go do something and I have to let my crap pile up while i go do it. Then when I get to the area in question it is full of people.
I assume you are a preloader (or something similar). That's what happens. If the slide gets slammed, they will pull a loader off to go help on the slide so that it doesn't stop the belt. In turn, they send unloaders to go help on said loader's truck until the slide calms down and the loader can return. Or, if the slide is quiet, they will send a sorter to help the clerk or help out the tilt tray. Whoever is backed up or slacking will get help from another area. The main priority is those trucks getting out.
UPS don't have many hot supervisor
Supervisor that trained me is a total babe. Short and thin, got that fiesty look to her, blonde... Another one is taller and a bit more sociable but still attractive enough to bring around your friends. I guess I just work at the right center.

Jkloc420

I assume you are a preloader (or something similar). That's what happens. If the slide gets slammed, they will pull a loader off to go help on the slide so that it doesn't stop the belt. In turn, they send unloaders to go help on said loader's truck until the slide calms down and the loader can return. Or, if the slide is quiet, they will send a sorter to help the clerk or help out the tilt tray. Whoever is backed up or slacking will get help from another area. The main priority is those trucks getting out.

Supervisor that trained me is a total babe. Short and thin, got that fiesty look to her, blonde... Another one is taller and a bit more sociable but still attractive enough to bring around your friends. I guess I just work at the right center.
Correct I am a loader. The only thing is I'm pulled out a module and we don't get the help in return. Two or three times I'm pulled out. I'm sure I could file a grievance but that's means the not so Suttle retaliation. You know the load checks, the miss scan checksin your car, the safety crap every day etc..

cardboard-surfer

Even worse; say the "s" word....SAFE. "I'm working as SAFEly as possible."

I've practically seen PT sups run away from me, crying and bawling to the group of FT sups, jumping up and down pointing at me saying, "HE SAID THE S-WORD, HE SAID THE S-WORD." Then you become management's 'special project' the rest of the week. If you wanna have fun with a mean sup then drop a couple s-bombs.

gorilla75jdw

You can say whatever you want to say , just make sure it's just you and him in the conversation, no witnesses and they are not keying the mic.