ya think

HandleMyPackage-Mgt

Richard in a box
Go for it. I tell Union guys to friend off, :censored2:, and whatever I feel like at the time. In return, some do it to me. Sometimes we are messing around and sometimes, in the "heat of battle" it's meant! Either way, whoever is getting told off; get a set, grow some thick skin, and if really hurt, report to the local store for some Kleenex!!!
Worse case, we can report your hurt feelings as an injury!!!
(World is full of p¥ss¥'s!!!)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go for it. I tell Union guys to friend off, :censored2:, and whatever I feel like at the time. In return, some do it to me. Sometimes we are messing around and sometimes, in the "heat of battle" it's meant! Either way, whoever is getting told off; get a set, grow some thick skin, and if really hurt, report to the local store for some Kleenex!!!

...or you could grow up and interact with others in an adult manner...

blkmamba

Exactly why your workers don't respect you. Rather then communicate like an adult, you scream and yell.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg

KOG72

I’m full of it
I keep a lot of the cussing to myself.I just make them pay on Fridays(payday) when they do something stupid.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What hasn't been mentioned....other than the fact that if you've worked here 15 years and have to ask your original question, you might be a maroon......is......

Raising your voice (yelling) and/or using profanity in a personal context (like telling your female sup to go friend herself) can be "perceived" as workplace violence. Especially since she's a female and you're a guy.....she can go to HR and claim that your outburst frightened her and she no longer feels safe working around you. And most likely, you will be walked out.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

What hasn't been mentioned....other than the fact that if you've worked here 15 years and have to ask your original question, you might be a maroon......is......

Raising your voice (yelling) and/or using profanity in a personal context (like telling your female sup to go friend herself) can be "perceived" as workplace violence. Especially since she's a female and you're a guy.....she can go to HR and claim that your outburst frightened her and she no longer feels safe working around you. And most likely, you will be walked out.
You are correct. Verbal intimidation is listed as workplace violence.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You are correct. Verbal intimidation is listed as workplace violence.
It wouldn't take much for a female to go to HR in retaliation and claim to be frightened and have someone fired. Breasts give us a seemingly unfair advantage that way....lol.
Even as a woman, I try to remember to be careful of what I say to female members of management.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It wouldn't take much for a female to go to HR in retaliation and claim to be frightened and have someone fired. Breasts give us a seemingly unfair advantage that way....lol.
Even as a woman, I try to remember to be careful of what I say to female members of management.

Has opposed to a part time supervisor can make stuff up like a lot of times they do anyways.

Jkloc420

We had a guy who's pants fill down on him when he was working and the part time female supervisor took that has him mooning her and doing something sexual. Which didnt have anything to do with him the thing he was picking up latched on to his pants and pulled them down. So go figure right.

Jkloc420

In my building i haven't seen an hr person for ten years nor does anyone every talk about a hr person. We have a union that is suppose to solve problems not an hr person.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The level of hate I have for management employees like you is off the charts.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In my building i haven't seen an hr person for ten years nor does anyone every talk about a hr person. We have a union that is suppose to solve problems not an hr person.
Wow you are really naive. So HR for ups doesn't exist? Wrong. They are just an 800 # phone call away. A supervisor who wanted to report workplace violence would speak to her boss and file a complaint with HR, not go to YOUR union steward.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We had a guy who's pants fill down on him when he was working and the part time female supervisor took that has him mooning her and doing something sexual. Which didnt have anything to do with him the thing he was picking up latched on to his pants and pulled them down. So go figure right.
As an employee in a workplace, I have the right to come to work and not see anyone's bare ass or underwear. An accident is an accident, but a guy who notoriously walks around with his pants riding low and boxers sticking out....I would say something to my sup and ask that they please speak to that employee regarding his attire.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Never tell a supe to friend* off. They may not fire you now but you would have a huge target on your back. They would make your life a living Hell. Try this instead. Look at them, smile, and say "I'll pray for you." That'll confuse them to death.