#YangGang2020

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats tax to pay for their programs. Republicans borrow with no plan to pay for theirs. It’s an easy choice if you have any financial sense.
If you’re a bourgeois bum trying to tax a young 20 sumtin year old to get a handout for your company. Sure makes perfect sense, carry on fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you’re a bourgeois bum trying to tax a young 20 sumtin year old to get a handout for your company. Sure makes perfect sense, carry on fren.
More like if you're a 20 something trying to get your own tax dollars back.

Or just vote for Trump and let the lazy welfare queens keep laughing at you while you schlep cardboard.

El Correcto

god is dead
More like if you're a 20 something trying to get your own tax dollars back.

Or just vote for Trump and let the lazy welfare queens keep laughing at you while you schlep cardboard.
Let’s raise everyone’s tax and place a carbon tax on fuel. What a wonderful idea comrade.

Why are we stopping at a thousand a month? Why not 2 or 10?

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, how dare we give a freedom dividend with no regard to socioeconomic status.

I only want my tax dollars going to welfare queens who don't work. That's why I'm voting for Trump.
It does have regard to socioeconomic status. Welfare people have to opt out for it, which would be stupid of them.

Still let’s talk about that tax hike and adding another entitlement to our crippling social safety net.

Also why are we stopping at a thousand friend, this is such a good idea we should at least quadruple down on it; hell lets give everyone 80,000 a year! Such progress.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Also why are we stopping at a thousand friend, this is such a good idea we should at least quadruple down on it; hell lets give everyone 80,000 a year! Such progress.
It's universal basic income.
It's in the name genius.

Maybe you should do some research on it. Start with Milton Friedman.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@tonyexpress and I watched this tonight. I don't like any of the candidates, they all seem ridiculous. Both of these guys are way way smarter than me, so I like that...

Tony said that he found this video somewhere on this forum. I very rarely read current events, so he queued it up for me to watch.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's universal basic income.
It's in the name genius.

Maybe you should do some research on it. Start with Milton Friedman.
Milton Friedman did not support Yang’s version of this. Maybe learn more about his “UBI”.

Also you won’t afford the basics on a thousand a month. If it’s such a good idea with no downsides why do you stop at a thousand a month.

El Correcto

god is dead
@tonyexpress and I watched this tonight. I don't like any of the candidates, they all seem ridiculous. Both of these guys are way way smarter than me, so I like that...

Tony said that he found this video somewhere on this forum. I very rarely read current events, so he queued it up for me to watch.

I posted that so DIDO can watch Yang kuk for Shapiro on his UBI at the slightest questioning of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Milton Friedman did not support Yang’s version of this. Maybe learn more about his “UBI”.

Also you won’t afford the basics on a thousand a month. If it’s such a good idea with no downsides why do you stop at a thousand a month.
Your education from a Texas alternative high school for delinquents is really shining bright tonight.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow dude.
Is it like your life long dream to take it in the ass from a Jew?

Your obsession with that whiny little twink Shapiro is just weird.
He was very polite to your boy and nominated him as his favorite democrat candidate. He had the kiddy gloves on and barely questioned him and didn’t debate him at all.

Give it a watch, Yang still bent over.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your education from a Texas alternative high school for delinquents is really shining bright tonight.
I don’t function well with government education. I get an autistic like obsession with a couple topics and learn as much as I can about them.
yes and you don’t comprehend the difference between the negative income tax and yang’s “UBI” sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes fren, unlike you I support the libertarian version of UBI, not some let’s stack more welfare on top of welfare and make sure everyone gets welfare.
Freedom dividend is not stacked on top of welfare. What you're suggesting is only people who refuse to work should get my tax dollars.

Or are you still a delusional child who thinks someone is going to come along and cut entitlement programs? Probably going to happen right after Donnie locks Hillarrrhheee up huh?

Lulz.

El Correcto

god is dead
Freedom dividend is not stacked on top of welfare. What you're suggesting is only people who refuse to work should get my tax dollars.

Or are you still a delusional child who thinks someone is going to come along and cut entitlement programs? Probably going to happen right after Donnie locks Hillarrrhheee up huh?

Lulz.
It is, the negative income tax replaces welfare, cuts administration costs and handle those in poverty. Not bourgeois crybabies wishing they were a welfare queen.