#YangGang2020

El Correcto

god is dead
It is not.

Everyone would get 1000. Welfare is subtracted from that. That's the opposite of stacking on top.
Not everyone would get it fren. It also won’t eliminate food stamp subsidies and all the other non sense people are getting. Hence welfare stacked on welfare making sure all Americans get welfare. This is nothing like Milton's NIT or the major upsides of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You should really listen to Yang discuss this with Shapiro. You won’t be saying things like “All Americans get it”.
Ya I'm gonna listen to some whiny little twink who believes he needs to wear tiny hats to make the sky god happy. He'll definitely have all the information I need.
lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Ya the people currently leeching off my tax dollars wouldn't get most of it.
So now that we have established not every American will get it and you’re wanting to vote yourself free money to #ownthewelfarequeens, why don’t you vote for more? Why are we declaring 1,000 the universal basic income level? Why sell yourself short for a measly thousand, why not go for 3,000 or 10,000? Especially if this program won’t have any negative effects on you.

rickyb

So now that we have established not every American will get it and you’re wanting to vote yourself free money to #ownthewelfarequeens, why don’t you vote for more? Why are we declaring 1,000 the universal basic income level? Why sell yourself short for a measly thousand, why not go for 3,000 or 10,000? Especially if this program won’t have any negative effects on you.
how much welfare have the banks gotten since 2008?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So now that we have established not every American will get it and you’re wanting to vote yourself free money to
Free money?
What kind of liberal nonsense argument is that. I pay a lot more than 1k a month in taxes.

You want my money going to welfare queens. I want it back in my pocket.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
how much welfare have the banks gotten since 2008?
Clearly not enough, warren thinks we need another housing crisis.
Free money?
What kind of liberal nonsense argument is that. I pay a lot more than 1k a month in taxes.

You want my money going to welfare queens. I want it back in my pocket.
Carry on.
upload_2019-8-21_0-37-45.jpeg

Carry on friend, you’re right this isn’t welfare. You work hard and the government should give your wife and you 24,000 dollars a year.

But why settle for that friend, this is such a good idea, why don’t you vote for more money?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But why settle for that friend, this is such a good idea, why don’t you vote for more money?
You're right fren.
Keep voting for Republicans that repeatedly perpetuate the handout entitlement system.
Or better yet, don't vote at all, that'll really show them!

Lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Carry on friend, you’re right this isn’t welfare. You work hard and the government should give your wife and you 24,000 dollars a year.
Yes I think the government should give us our money back.

I know liberals like you and Benjamin love taxes though.... gotta make sure Israel has enough funds to keep terrorizing the middle East!

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes I think the government should give us our money back.

I know liberals like you and Benjamin love taxes though.... gotta make sure Israel has enough funds to keep terrorizing the middle East!
Sad, you think you’ll be able to spend around quadrillion dollars a year and not get your taxes raised.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Andrew would implement the Freedom Dividend, a universal basic income of $1,000/month, $12,000 a year, for every American adult over the age of 18. This is independent of one’s work status or any other factor.“
The Freedom Dividend - Andrew Yang for President
So he has already kuked on this and won’t allow welfare folk to get it without opting out for less.

He also is willing to kuk on the thousand a month, throwing out maybe 500 a month. No way welfare is getting slashed doing this.

It’s sad you idiots read what his interns write on his campaign website as gospel truth.