#YangGang2020

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yang fires back at Sanders over universal basic income

Presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Tuesday fired back at Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) after the senator criticized him for his proposal to use a universal basic income to tackle automation.

"Bernie ignores the facts that money in our hands would 1) create hundreds of thousands of local jobs and 2) recognize and reward the nurturing work being done in our homes and communities every day," the entrepreneur tweeted.

"He also assumes that everyone wants to work for the government which isn't true."

Box Ox

Yang fires back at Sanders over universal basic income

Presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Tuesday fired back at Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) after the senator criticized him for his proposal to use a universal basic income to tackle automation.

"Bernie ignores the facts that money in our hands would 1) create hundreds of thousands of local jobs and 2) recognize and reward the nurturing work being done in our homes and communities every day," the entrepreneur tweeted.

"He also assumes that everyone wants to work for the government which isn't true."

Bernie: "UBI would never work!"

Also Bernie: "Here's my $16.3 trillion climate plan."

bacha29

Considering how Jimmy Carter is terrible at everything that doesn’t surprise me, the :censored2: couldn’t even figure out how to turn his political clout into money.
Jimmy Carter had little concern if any regarding how much money he could make in politics or how many yachts he could water ski behind.

Dr.Brownz

D1LUpa5X4AAQ7B0

D1LUozYX4AAKNxn

D1Lq8RhXgAARkc-

D1HPeWfV4AAKqP-

This meme shows an alarming ignorance about why people support Trump. I'm sure EVERYONE will vote for Yang now that he has come out and said Trump is a white supremacist!

BrownArmy

Andrew Yang's bold prediction about dwindling NBA star receives support | Fox News

Earlier this month, Yang released a statement on his campaign website calling for the NCAA to pay student-athletes, saying “paying athletes in certain sports would lead to more resources going to the players who are both the main attraction and putting their bodies on the line each game.”

That’s low-hanging fruit, and a random issue for a Presidential candidate.

My biggest issue with Yang in the last ‘Debate’ was that he brought every single issue back to his FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Rape? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Environmental rape? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Civil Rights? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Gerrymandering? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Russia? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

That’s not how things work.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s low-hanging fruit, and a random issue for a Presidential candidate.
This is a problem that any candidate who isn't a career political hack will face. They actually take a solid position on things. Then people will say, who cares, that's a random issue. Well, he's a free thinking human being, he's not allowed to have an opinion....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My biggest issue with Yang in the last ‘Debate’ was that he brought every single issue back to his FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Rape? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Environmental rape? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Civil Rights? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Gerrymandering? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

Russia? FREEDOM DIVIDEND.

That’s not how things work.
That's not how things work?
In particular, which issue would you like to discuss? He takes fairly strong positions on these issues. The DNC designed the debate so people like him got almost no time.

He played the smart move and pitched his tagline, hoping people would dig deeper on their own. Not much else he could do given the system.

BrownArmy

This is a problem that any candidate who isn't a career political hack will face. They actually take a solid position on things. Then people will say, who cares, that's a random issue. Well, he's a free thinking human being, he's not allowed to have an opinion....

Fine.

I don’t care about the NBA, so anything Yang says about the NBA is going to float right by me.

Would you care if Biden or Bernie had made the same statement?

WTF cares?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fine.

I don’t care about the NBA, so anything Yang says about the NBA is going to float right by me.

Would you care if Biden or Bernie had made the same statement?

WTF cares?
Right now you're complaining to me about one paragraph in a fox news article.... you realize that right?

BrownArmy

Right now you're complaining to me about one paragraph in a fox news article.... you realize that right?

This is a problem that any candidate who isn't a career political hack will face. They actually take a solid position on things. Then people will say, who cares, that's a random issue. Well, he's a free thinking human being, he's not allowed to have an opinion

Lulz, which FOX article am I complaining about?