Yard spotter

Johney

You sure he wasn't confused? You are okay to drive it on the street, but the equipment they have is not allowed on the roads, for whatever reason. Equipment volations, not registered, not roadworthy, etc...

Afaic… he has a cdl..and has been trained in yard control and proper coupling techniques and such then he is road worthy… they probably have to pay him feeder rate if he goes out on the road so some 2 bit sup probably would get his ass chewed if this happen…
Nope there was no confusion at all. He said flat out DO NOT take our equipment on the road you are no longer feeder qualified. I laughed and said ok, but don't ever ask me to go do an emergency pick-up at the airport or anything. It didn't really matter to me I knew I had one foot out the door.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nope there was no confusion at all. He said flat out DO NOT take our equipment on the road you are no longer feeder qualified. I laughed and said ok, but don't ever ask me to go do an emergency pick-up at the airport or anything. It didn't really matter to me I knew I had one foot out the door.
At that point you knew you were pretty much done … my mind would have just went totally blank

Johney

At that point you knew you were pretty much done … my mind would have just went totally blank
I did my shifter gig as well as I could it was basically me and another guy, he was part time(yet worked 8 hours)I was full time. I redid somethings that were problamatic due to them expanding our building to fit another 75+ drivers and to fit m/t's due to a :censored2: center manager's idea to park rentals in the spots for m/t's. All in all I'm glad I'm out.