Yay football is back!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Nfl ticket is where it's at. Watch any game you want n no blackout games. Every once in a while you may get a blackout but it hardly ever happens lol
It's nice just to watch the scoring. Not that much of a football freak that I'll watch Jax vs Cleveland for 3 hours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Might need a fourth for the Pats/Packers game. You are only a state away that weekend. You drive.

Where are you guys staying? The local hotels offer shuttle buses to and from the game, which may be the way to go as traffic is a nightmare before and after a game. Boston and Providence are too far away.

oldngray

nowhere special
Melvin Gordon of Wisconsin is having a monstrous game. Insane rushing numbers. He just broke the FBS record with 408 yards and it is only the end of 3rd quarter.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My alma mater, UW-Madison kicked some Cornhusker butt yesterday. Congrats to Melvin Gordon III for his record! Had a great time sitting in the student section with my son.
Trading in my Badger Red for Packer Green & Gold and heading up to Lambeau to watch the Eagles beat down the home team.
May need to call in tomorrow to thaw out!