Yield Curve is inverted....stocks plummeting...RECESSION is coming

bbsam

Staff member
[QUOTE="Box Ox, post: 4178501,

You think we can win this the way Trump is handling it?

Yes but Americans have to support him. We can't puss out.

He's our president fighting for our common good. Put the politics aside.[/QUOTE]
He has 35 to 40% approval. His trade war is just that. His. He’s done nothing to bring the country together and yet you claim we must rally around his trade war? He has the power to levy tariffs or not to. He’s showing us how easy it is to win trade wars. Why would he need our support?

newfie

Most voters will judge the President by how secure they feel about their jobs and their homes. They haven’t had to start worrying about either until very recently. And that didn’t have to happen.

how do you figure. we have a strong economy despite the MSM's efforts to paint an oncoming recession.

Meat

Yes but Americans have to support him. We can't puss out.

He's our president fighting for our common good. Put the politics aside.
He has 35 to 40% approval. His trade war is just that. His. He’s done nothing to bring the country together and yet you claim we must rally around his trade war? He has the power to levy tariffs or not to. He’s showing us how easy it is to win trade wars. Why would he need our support?[/QUOTE]

Say what you will about the president, but one thing is for sure: he’s an extremely adept mass marketer that correctly identified a huge swath of the American public that has become increasingly angry since the .com bust.

I said from the beginning that it was extraordinarily reckless to rattle that hornets nest with his divisive rhetoric. Their lives are never going to be better (the neoliberal globalized economy is what it is), and goodness knows what they will be capable of once they slowly but inexorably come to that realization.

It will be fine

Say what you will about the president, but one thing is for sure: he’s an extremely adept mass marketer that correctly identified a huge swath of the American public that has become increasingly angry since the .com bust.

I said from the beginning that it was extraordinarily reckless to rattle that hornets nest with his divisive rhetoric. Their lives are never going to be better (the neoliberal globalized economy is what it is), and goodness knows what they will be capable of once they slowly but inexorably come to that realization.
What would lead you to believe they will realize that? They will continue their drug abuse and racial grievance. It’s much easier to blame brown people than take some personal responsibility and move to where the jobs are.

Meat

What would lead you to believe they will realize that? They will continue their drug abuse and racial grievance. It’s much easier to blame brown people than take some personal responsibility and move to where the jobs are.

You certainly have a point. Those who remain in an economically challenged town should take personal responsibility for that choice. However, there is more to Trump’s base than strung out coal miners.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He has 35 to 40% approval. His trade war is just that. His. He’s done nothing to bring the country together and yet you claim we must rally around his trade war? He has the power to levy tariffs or not to. He’s showing us how easy it is to win trade wars. Why would he need our support?

I said from the beginning that it was extraordinarily reckless to rattle that hornets nest with his divisive rhetoric. Their lives are never going to be better (the neoliberal globalized economy is what it is), and goodness knows what they will be capable of once they slowly but inexorably come to that realization.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the post ... I feel much better about myself after reading that drivel.

Meat

I feel much better about myself...[/QUOTE]

We both know that’s probably not possible.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ok
you could change the word brown in your post to white and it would be just as accurate

vantexan

I'm currently in the most beautiful small town I've ever seen. Why would someone living here want to trade it for a big city? More to live than just money.

It will be fine

I'm currently in the most beautiful small town I've ever seen. Why would someone living here want to trade it for a big city? More to live than just money.
To get a job. To get their children an education. To have reasonable access to healthcare. Continuing to provide funding for services in rural America will bankrupt us. Move the people together and let robots do the farming. There will be plenty of pristine natural land to vacation to.

vantexan

To get a job. To get their children an education. To have reasonable access to healthcare. Continuing to provide funding for services in rural America will bankrupt us. Move the people together and let robots do the farming. There will be plenty of pristine natural land to vacation to.
Exactly. Libs want everything to be pristine for their enjoyment.