Yield Curve is inverted....stocks plummeting...RECESSION is coming

Meat

We both know that’s probably not possible.
I feel better about myself after reading any of your posts.[/QUOTE]

Let’s try this one. What’s the worst thing you did while intoxicated or during your darkest mental health moments? Do you think you lash out at others in an attempt to try and offset some of the self-esteem issues you have stemming from your misdeeds?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let’s try this one. What’s the worst thing you did while intoxicated or during your darkest mental health moments? Do you think you lash out at others in an attempt to try and offset some of the self-esteem issues you have stemming from your misdeeds?

Could be or it could be I remember how you do that yourself?
maybe it's just ...
wait...
it's coming ...

tit for tat.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I feel better about myself after reading any of your posts.

Let’s try this one. What’s the worst thing you did while intoxicated or during your darkest mental health moments? Do you think you lash out at others in an attempt to try and offset some of the self-esteem issues you have stemming from your misdeeds?[/QUOTE]

Too much psychology. He’s probably just an a hole.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Damn ... a Moderator and you can't even post correctly.
SMH
Shakedown Street.jpg

Last edited:

Meat

Too much psychology. He’s probably just an a hole.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don’t know. I worked as an EAP for several years, and I know when I see the “red flags”. This mother :censored2:er’s posts are beat mother :censored2:ing red, and it’s not to denote sarcasm.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Oh, I don’t know. I worked as an EAP for several years, and I know when I see the “red flags”. This mother :censored2:er’s posts are beat mother :censored2:ing red, and it’s not to denote sarcasm.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If it was truly ancient history you wouldn’t be on this site looking for psychological redemption.
You are right ... I'm on here to mess around clueless LibTurds.
I don't have any more respect for LibTurds than they have for Conservatives.
I consider them all mentally challenged.

Meat

You are right ... I'm on here to mess around clueless LibTurds.
I don't have any more respect for LibTurds than they have for Conservatives.
I consider them all mentally challenged.

In real life, the only other person I’ve heard use the term “LibTurd” is an individual that suffers from borderline personality disorder and has state subsidized healthcare for his family.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In real life, the only other person I’ve heard use the term “LibTurd” is an individual that suffers from borderline personality disorder and has state subsidized healthcare for his family.
Of course ... you DemWits don't use the word LibTurd since it reveals too much about yourselves.

Meat

Of course ... you DemWits don't use the word LibTurd since it reveals too much about yourselves.

Posted by Meat: the global economy is what it is, and partisan politics is for mongoloids.

Posted by partisan sods: Trump’s economy is far superior to Obama’s, despite the fact that economic growth is essentially the same, even though Trump handed the rich a completely gratuitous tax cut and unnecessarily deregulated the economy, as if the rich weren’t getting richer.

Bravo, psycho killer!