Yield Curve is inverted....stocks plummeting...RECESSION is coming

bacha29

Well boys and girls the overseas markets are taking a hammering tonight so don't expect US markets to have a stellar day tomorrow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well boys and girls the overseas markets are taking a hammering tonight so don't expect US markets to have a stellar day tomorrow.
tenor (1).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Overseas markets taking a whooping tonight so Monday might not be such a good day for US markets.
I know you and Bill Maher are very disappointed with today's market rebound but hey David Koch died so you can cheer that!

Bill Maher: I’m ‘Glad’ David Koch Is Dead, ‘And I Hope the End Was Painful’
“Yesterday David Koch, of the zillionaire Koch brothers, died of prostate cancer. I guess I’m going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer,” Maher said. “He was 79, but his family says they wish he could live longer… but at least he lived long enough to see the Amazon catch fire.”
“I know these may seem like harsh words and harsh jokes, and I’m sure I will be condemned for them on Fox News, which will portray Mr. Koch as a principled libertarian who believed in the free market,” Maher said. “He and his brother have done more than anybody to fund climate-science deniers for decades, so friend— him! The Amazon is burning up. I’m glad he’s dead and I hope the end was painful.”

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I know you and Bill Maher are very disappointed with today's market rebound but hey David Koch died so you can cheer that!

Bill Maher: I’m ‘Glad’ David Koch Is Dead, ‘And I Hope the End Was Painful’
“Yesterday David Koch, of the zillionaire Koch brothers, died of prostate cancer. I guess I’m going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer,” Maher said. “He was 79, but his family says they wish he could live longer… but at least he lived long enough to see the Amazon catch fire.”
“I know these may seem like harsh words and harsh jokes, and I’m sure I will be condemned for them on Fox News, which will portray Mr. Koch as a principled libertarian who believed in the free market,” Maher said. “He and his brother have done more than anybody to fund climate-science deniers for decades, so friend— him! The Amazon is burning up. I’m glad he’s dead and I hope the end was painful.”

tenor (22).gif

A sell-off worse than December can arrive in a week, says analyst who is predicting 'Lehman-like' drop