Yield Curve is inverted....stocks plummeting...RECESSION is coming

bbsam

Staff member
You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, take your pick … OR ...Kamala making personal one on one promises to old ladies in senior homes.
This is 100% on Trump, his tax cuts and overall idiocy.

But no...

It’s Kamala, the Democrats and Obamacare.

You are special.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This is 100% on Trump, his tax cuts and overall idiocy.

But no...

It’s Kamala, the Democrats and Obamacare.

You are special.
Assuming this is really the start of a sustained downturn (I'm not totally convinced) Trump will get the blame because he's in office but really no bull market lasts forever and they all pretty much end in a recession. The real question is what comes next.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Assuming this is really the start of a sustained downturn (I'm not totally convinced) Trump will get the blame because he's in office but really no bull market lasts forever and they all pretty much end in a recession. The real question is what comes next.
correct, but not all recessions are the same

Sportello

Soft landing or robber barons? The lawmakers decide(d).

bbsam

Staff member
Global economy now. We can preach America first all we want but it’s a global economy now.
Yep. And America has always made sure that trade deals and such were good for America.

Didn’t always feel that way for the work a day stiffs, but we’ve always done well. Some people don’t get that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pretty certain trump knows a recession is coming and due.

He’s trying with all his might to put it off until after election time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yep. And America has always made sure that trade deals and such were good for America.

Didn’t always feel that way for the work a day stiffs, but we’ve always done well. Some people don’t get that.
china is still an emerging economy according to the wto