Yield Curve is inverted....stocks plummeting...RECESSION is coming

rod

Retired 22 years
I encourage my wife to get more friends and go out more in hope she will not talk to me.
I'm lucky in the fact my wife has about 7 different groups of friends she does things with. Book Club, bicycle, quilting, old school, old work, family and neighbor friends. On a normal week she has things going on all the time. It gives me lots of motorcycling time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm lucky in the fact my wife has about 7 different groups of friends she does things with. Book Club, bicycle, quilting, old school, old work, family and neighbor friends. On a normal week she has things going on all the time. It gives me lots of motorcycling time.
I'm allergic to commitments of those kind. Bowling leagues were the last "groups" in which I participated. We are about to have our 52nd wedding anniversary....so …... Some commitments are important and some are just hen gatherings. (which I hate).
My neighbor recently greeted a new move-in and is now asking me how to get rid of the 'leech'!!
I joke around a lot so I'm able to express things and people think I'm joking. Like when my same neighbor had company staying with her for a week, she came over for her usual twice a week coffee visit and I said..."So just because you have visitors for a week you have to make us suffer with one of your visits?" She laughed, but I was serious as I smiled too.

newfie

More so than Trump, yes. Trump spent part of yesterday howling about Jay Powell’s control of interest rates being the reason for the stock market dive.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

thats my point. trump works the economy from every angle. favorable interest rates help the economy. I've never seen another president work the economy from all angles like trump does.

you're absolutely insane if you would trust sanders or warren with our economy .

1989NW

At UPS if you get laid off because of a recession, will you get your job back once things start to pick up again? I'm a ft driver but pretty low on the seniority list

It will be fine

As usual your ignorance lights the way.
Look at who is still working.
I was a millionaire in my 30’s.
0CB86C12-8B53-4361-890E-C460E6E16F26.gif

BrownArmy

thats my point. trump works the economy from every angle. favorable interest rates help the economy. I've never seen another president work the economy from all angles like Trump...

Lulz, the economy would be in better shape if Trump had just done nothing.

Guy is a temperamental mess with no clear strategy.