YIKES! MY.... MY.... MY.... CORONA!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
There's way worse things about Jersey than the Wuhan.

61q84zOYVhL._AC_SX679_.jpg

10YR 4/6

every box in your truck says “ made in china” somewhere on it ...if this virus was so serious why do we continue to flood the country with MADE IN CHINA goods??????
L🧔L
I hope it will make you feel better that the virus can rarely exist in significant levels outside a living being for more than hours. So all the cardboard that’s been in a cargo ship across the Pacific is not going to infect you. Also, the billion people in China are finding less than 10 new cases a day now. While the US is close to 300,000 a day. It’s the US virus now.

Overpaid Union Thug

My jumper ran the packages to a customer's door after I scanned them. He takes off with them in hand as soon as I scan the last one. I find the next set of packages for the next stops while he runs them to the door to lay behind the bulk head door. My screen pops up "signature required". I go to catch up to him and told him to knock. They finally come to the door barely cracking it open. "WE ALL HAVE COVID 19". We both jumped back two feet. I said "I'll sign for you. Have a nice day". And we took off. LOL

We got the anti-bacterial wipes out and wiped our hands LOL

I sign Covid 19 for all customers myself anyhow but let them know as I deliver to make sure they get the packages. In this case it really meant Covid 19. :nonono:
Why is your jumper running? And why are you worried about COVID if you aren’t coming into direct contact with customers? And if you aren’t high risk you really shouldn’t be concerned either way.

Most of the people that are high risk survive the virus. Even if they are hospitalized. Don’t drink the Kool-Aid man. Too many Americans are stressing 5 years off of their lives over this. Don’t be one of them.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had wildfires in Oregon during a plague and people still can't be bothered to wear a mask. There is a, uhh, "culture" of people here who congregate in public during plagues. They don't respect our country or language so what did I really expect. Their poor hygiene makes it all so much worse. They've gone about their daily lives dropping like flies the last 9 months. I post about it on our governors Twitter and I guess I'm a racist for making casual everyday observations about my community. But what do I know I just live here and have to deal with them.

I started carrying my 45 ACP everywhere and suddenly nobody has anything to say about me wearing a mask. Suddenly people aren't throwing * or yelling or coughing out their car windows or spitting. Weird...
Are you sure those were wildfires and not people looting and burning? Oregon is kind of noted for that stuff now. (so is Mn.)

DOK

My jumper ran the packages to a customer's door after I scanned them. He takes off with them in hand as soon as I scan the last one. I find the next set of packages for the next stops while he runs them to the door to lay behind the bulk head door. My screen pops up "signature required". I go to catch up to him and told him to knock. They finally come to the door barely cracking it open. "WE ALL HAVE COVID 19". We both jumped back two feet. I said "I'll sign for you. Have a nice day". And we took off. LOL

We got the anti-bacterial wipes out and wiped our hands LOL

I sign Covid 19 for all customers myself anyhow but let them know as I deliver to make sure they get the packages. In this case it really meant Covid 19. :nonono:
For this month, home or not, I’ve been signing Covid-19 and typing they’re name in. A lot of Amazon pkgs and furniture coming thru with sig req.

pkgdriver

For this month, home or not, I’ve been signing Covid-19 and typing they’re name in. A lot of Amazon pkgs and furniture coming thru with sig req.
For this month I will leave a delivery notice if no one is at home. Just the same way I have been doing it since the virus started. If someone answers or I see signs of life coming to the door. Sign CD and clarify the last name.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
everything gets left , sick of these guys sneezing on packages then NI1 them for the next driver victim tomorrow.
🧔✊