YIKES! MY.... MY.... MY.... CORONA!

Steamer

My jumper ran the packages to a customer's door after I scanned them. He takes off with them in hand as soon as I scan the last one. I find the next set of packages for the next stops while he runs them to the door to lay behind the bulk head door. My screen pops up "signature required". I go to catch up to him and told him to knock. They finally come to the door barely cracking it open. "WE ALL HAVE COVID 19". We both jumped back two feet. I said "I'll sign for you. Have a nice day". And we took off. LOL

We got the anti-bacterial wipes out and wiped our hands LOL

I sign Covid 19 for all customers myself anyhow but let them know as I deliver to make sure they get the packages. In this case it really meant Covid 19. :nonono:

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My jumper ran the packages to a customer's door after I scanned them. I find the next set of packages for the next stops while he runs them to the door to lay behind the bulk head door. My screen pops up "signature required". I go to catch up to him and told him to knock. They finally come to the door barely cracking it open. "WE ALL HAVE COVID 19". We both jumped back two feet. I said "I'll sign for you. Have a nice day". And we took off. LOL

I sign Covid 19 for all customers myself anyhow but let them know as I deliver to make sure they get the packages. In this case it really meant Covid 19. :nonono:
Are you new? We’ve been handling this since mid March.

Steamer

I live in Jersey bro, it’s practically Wuhan here. People in the hub have it, people on the streets have it. I’m cornered all day. Ask @MECH-lift
Screw that. We live in corn fields in Indiana. Much less of it around here. I told my SUP I plan to catch it December 12th to avoid the Christmas season. Today was the 11th and I've had some contact with it now. LOL :chaseups:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Merry Christmas union brothers! One more week then two long weekends! ( sorry 22.4s you will be working Saturday after Christmas and New Years)
🧔✊

ouanling

anti bacterial doesnt kill viruses, it kills bacteria

like purell, all it does is wipe covid on a large surface of your body.

Steamer

anti bacterial doesnt kill viruses, it kills bacteria

like purell, all it does is wipe covid on a large surface of your body.
The ones we use kill coronavirus. I got them from my son that works with swine daily. Farmers know what's best to keep their livestock alive.

Steamer

Thank you Doctor nobody.
Maybe Biden can appoint you to his Covid team.
Biden is just going to blame Trump for everything. No matter what meaningless team he talks about assembling. I guarantee it. For the next 4 years you will hear them blaming Trump for their lackluster lies. A virus is hard to stop. They will just say it was too late and such. Mark my words. Then they will take credit for the vaccine that Trump got pushed through faster.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My jumper ran the packages to a customer's door after I scanned them. He takes off with them in hand as soon as I scan the last one. I find the next set of packages for the next stops while he runs them to the door to lay behind the bulk head door. My screen pops up "signature required". I go to catch up to him and told him to knock. They finally come to the door barely cracking it open. "WE ALL HAVE COVID 19". We both jumped back two feet. I said "I'll sign for you. Have a nice day". And we took off. LOL

Isn't the whole country not letting customers sign the diad? They've changed it a few times, but now we are putting CD in the signature field, then typing in the last name. I'm the only person besides the morning OMS who's touched my diad in 9 months.

Steamer

Isn't the whole country not letting customers sign the diad? They've changed it a few times, but now we are putting CD in the signature field, then typing in the last name. I'm the only person besides the morning OMS who's touched my diad in 9 months.
Yes. I mentioned that because I knew someone would bring it up. We were told to sign Covid 19 and then clarify with typing the signature like always. But it has to be delivered to the person. Not just DR.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
every box in your truck says “ made in china” somewhere on it ...if this virus was so serious why do we continue to flood the country with MADE IN CHINA goods??????
L🧔L

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes. I mentioned that because I knew someone would bring it up. We were told to sign Covid 19 and then clarify with typing the signature like always. But it has to be delivered to the person. Not just DR.

Sorry, just sounded like you did it special for this stop. I would have just sent the helper back to see if they grabbed it yet. I set any sig req packages by the door, then step back about 6 feet and wait. That way I don't have to fiddle with my mask all the time.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1607739548098.jpeg

Hey look! It’s @Indecisi0n on UPSers.com homepage!
🧔✊

I live in Jersey bro, it’s practically Wuhan here. People in the hub have it, people on the streets have it. I’m cornered all day. Ask @MECH-lift

We had wildfires in Oregon during a plague and people still can't be bothered to wear a mask. There is a, uhh, "culture" of people here who congregate in public during plagues. They don't respect our country or language so what did I really expect. Their poor hygiene makes it all so much worse. They've gone about their daily lives dropping like flies the last 9 months. I post about it on our governors Twitter and I guess I'm a racist for making casual everyday observations about my community. But what do I know I just live here and have to deal with them.

I started carrying my 45 ACP everywhere and suddenly nobody has anything to say about me wearing a mask. Suddenly people aren't throwing :censored2: or yelling or coughing out their car windows or spitting. Weird...

UPS turned down hazmat suits, masks, gloves, buckets of sanitizer and wipes and PPE my business had laying around. They couldn't be bothered to send a driver 2 miles. Then when one was coming here anyway for my delivery, they couldn't be bothered to wear a mask for the drop.

Don't think for one second they ever cared about anyone's well-being.

Some of my old coworkers are now dead so I guess they really could've used it. 2020 has taught me a lot of things.