YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

nWo

And we have guys buying those generic UPS hoodies from eBay or whatever and wearing them in. They all look awful.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
This perfectly describes over half of the women (????) that work at my building.

21Savage

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
Ok Boomer.

Karma...

standards are pretty much gone for management and union people.....too bad...I have seen brownie drivers with different colored shoes......the people who present themselves well are the feeder drivers who have maintained a sense of pride...thank you.

standards are pretty much gone for management and union people.....too bad...I have seen brownie drivers with different colored shoes......the people who present themselves well are the feeder drivers who have maintained a sense of pride...thank you.
There are as wide as they are tall....
Nothing like seeing a big old giant belly hanging out underneath your shirt