"You betcha" Racism still exists!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
HOAXSTER said:
She is just a flaming troll that couldn't plan her way out of a wet paper bag.
No one in the real world even notices this pathetic individual so she comes here in her cowardly way to act out her hidden frustrations and where she can engage others with no real repercussions.:sad-very:
I personally have her on my ignore list so I only get exposed indirectly to this manifestation of a personality disorder. :wink2:

Moderaters, now here's an example of a personal attack. Yet none of you are willing to pull the trigger and enforce BC's TOA.

Hoax, Namecalling reflects poorly on you and only emphasize that you are not confident in your knowledge of the argument’s subject.

D, come on dude...I get you once , shame on me. This is the second time, shame on you. :happy-very:

Only you or TOS would not recognize this as as a parody of how some people post...maybe even you two.

No, not really, this is so over the top that no one should accept it as a serious post! Notice the emoticons, dude?
You really should learn humor...this stuff is not really serious you know. :funny:

If TOS, (yeah and I guess you too D), thought I was serious I apologize. But at the same time, I'm LMAO at you.

As a note, I do have TOS on my Ignore List, but not you. I appreciate your posts, even if I don't agree with them as a rule. :smart:

Bad Gas!

Give us an example of anyone from the left who is saying this other than those on the right RUSH, HANNITY and ORIELLY??

I dont recall anyone saying this in my state and its a pure democratic state. McCain trails here by 25 points. No signs of rioting here.

I am just curious what "left" sources are saying these types of things?

Can you name them and verify a date that they said this and I will send my complaint to them for stoking the fire.

:happy2:

http://www.observer.com/2008/politi...-spark-second-american-civil-war-blood-will-r

GOOD GRIEF ! Erica Jong and her friends, Ken Follett, Susan Cheever, And Hanoi Jane is a bunch of crack pots. However they are from the left and are predicting riots if O doesn't win.

diesel96

HOAXSTER said:
She is just a flaming troll that couldn't plan her way out of a wet paper bag.
No one in the real world even notices this pathetic individual so she comes here in her cowardly way to act out her hidden frustrations and where she can engage others with no real repercussions.:sad-very:
I personally have her on my ignore list so I only get exposed indirectly to this manifestation of a personality disorder. :wink2:

D, come on dude...I get you once , shame on me. This is the second time, shame on you. :happy-very:

Only you or TOS would not recognize this as as a parody of how some people post...maybe even you two.

No, not really, this is so over the top that no one should accept it as a serious post! Notice the emoticons, dude?
You really should learn humor...this stuff is not really serious you know. :funny:

If TOS, (yeah and I guess you too D), thought I was serious I apologize. But at the same time, I'm LMAO at you.

As a note, I do have TOS on my Ignore List, but not you. I appreciate your posts, even if I don't agree with them as a rule. :smart:

Nothing personal Hoax, but when I see some (not you) calling for TOS's bannishment for posting his/her opinons without attacking anyone on a personal level I smell a rat. But I know you can use your wit and smarts better than calling someone a cowardly pathetic individual. Seriously, where do you find the humor in that ? Maybe as time goes by we can figure out each other's humor and seriousness more on a personal level and take it as a grain of salt, but it still seems like a slam dunk insult to me. Besides, how boring would "current events" be without opposing views and personalities. I also appreciate some insight from some of your posts, that's why I think your better than the rhetoric in post 422635. Don't throw any apology my way, (as I LMAO) I certainly don't deserve it.:peaceful:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nothing personal Hoax, but when I see some (not you) calling for TOS's bannishment for posting his/her opinons without attacking anyone on a personal level I smell a rat. But I know you can use your wit and smarts better than calling someone a cowardly pathetic individual. Seriously, where do you find the humor in that ? .:peaceful:

That was the point, really on both sides, that ya'll go back and forth flaming each other.
Seems a bit ludicrux to me.

UPS Lifer

I got a call from a relative in Chicago telling me they switched their vote from BO to Sarah Palin - - they don't like McCain! LOL but the reasons were fear related.

This was the biggest hitter on why they are switching....

Possible riots in Grant Park. They are expecting 1 million people to show up win or lose. They fear that win or lose there will be riots starting in Chicago!

Chicagoans do not think that the city services can handle this crowd and are very upset about the irresponsibility that Barry O Bummer is taking in this matter.

This goes right to the core of his "Elitist" attitude. As the "chosen one" he feels it is his right to put the city in jeopardy by having a gathering so large as a testament to his status.

What a piece of work!

He is already polarizing his home town constituency. My relatives have been talking about this guy since February and we have had heated arguments over Barry. But they went out on Friday and voted early for McCain and Palin! (They are not the only ones)!

govols019

You smell that?
That doesn't even make sense. If people riot somewhere it's Obama's fault? I thought personal responsibility was your battle cry?

UPS Lifer

That doesn't even make sense. If people riot somewhere it's Obama's fault? I thought personal responsibility was your battle cry?

Are you kidding.... He is the one having the rally! You must be looking through the same rose colored glasses as he is.

We just saw what happens when you get a lot of people together in a city like Phili.... people get crazy!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are you kidding.... He is the one having the rally! You must be looking through the same rose colored glasses as he is.

We just saw what happens when you get a lot of people together in a city like Phili.... people get crazy!

What exactly does happen in "a city like Phili"? What people went crazy?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What exactly does happen in "a city like Phili"? What people went crazy?
Worlds Series mayhem.
just a couple of fans who were so overjoyed that the local team did good.
The normal over turning of cars, firebombings, running wild in the streets, and all that other good stuff that says to most people, these guys are quack jobs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As bad as the reverse racism is, this election has brought out inverse racism which is just so loathsome.:sick:

By the way, does anybody know what "inverse racism" means?
I made it up but later on Googled it and found a few references. Seems to be a maladaption of "reverse racism".

"Inverse Racism" was an attempt at humor. Bad humor according to Steve.

mthbstr8

Do you realize this will be a monumental election outcome if Obama wins, it'll be the first time someone from Hawaii has served as president!!! Why, they only joined the Union a few 50 years ago, and you have to be at least 35 years old to serve. It didn't take long at all for so top notch quality people to come out of the state of Hawaii. Amazing!

Oh, by the way, asked around,... they consider Obama to be not so much Howli, but rather Hopi Cawil (you know, black and white rice grown on island soil).

govols019

You smell that?

I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with holding a rally. If someone does something stupid then you blame that person.

The people that shouted out some vile things at McCain's rallies, do you blame McCain?

UPS Lifer

I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with holding a rally. If someone does something stupid then you blame that person.

The people that shouted out some vile things at McCain's rallies, do you blame McCain?

I have to admit after seeing the victory celebration in Grant Park tonight - Everything went smooth - Thank the heavens above! There was a mix of people that I did not expect to see. It was extremely encouraging to see the melting pot. Let's all hope that BO lives up to his speech.

passerby

I have to admit after seeing the victory celebration in Grant Park tonight - Everything went smooth - Thank the heavens above! There was a mix of people that I did not expect to see. It was extremely encouraging to see the melting pot. Let's all hope that BO lives up to his speech.
He will if you stand behind him.

Engaged people with a sense of accomplishment is a good thing, It's what makes America great.

Glad to see that someone here is sorta willing to admit that maybe they were wrong about something, perhaps, sort of.

Better days are coming, count on it.

tieguy

Banned
He will if you stand behind him.

Engaged people with a sense of accomplishment is a good thing, It's what makes America great.

Glad to see that someone here is sorta willing to admit that maybe they were wrong about something, perhaps, sort of.

Better days are coming, count on it.

you apparently spread your legs for politicians that whisper the right words in your ears. If Obama firmly believes in what he has promised then my standing behind him will not be needed. If he is another lying politician then I'll be safer standing in front of him , facing him then standing behind him. Its up to him to prove himself worthy of my support. Its not my responsibility to prove myself worthy of supporting him.

passerby

you apparently spread your legs for politicians that whisper the right words in your ears. If Obama firmly believes in what he has promised then my standing behind him will not be needed. If he is another lying politician then I'll be safer standing in front of him , facing him then standing behind him. Its up to him to prove himself worthy of my support. Its not my responsibility to prove myself worthy of supporting him.
Your logic defies reason.