"You betcha" Racism still exists!

UPS Lifer

you apparently spread your legs for politicians that whisper the right words in your ears. If Obama firmly believes in what he has promised then my standing behind him will not be needed. If he is another lying politician then I'll be safer standing in front of him , facing him then standing behind him. Its up to him to prove himself worthy of my support. Its not my responsibility to prove myself worthy of supporting him.

I have to agree with you whole heartedly Tie. He talks a good game, now HE needs to put it in action! Let's see if he can walk the talk. He has to earn our respect.

He has a tough challenge ahead of him. Worldwide expectations are high! America is not a patient country. We will want to see action and results or is reign will be a long 4 years and in with the new. He will continue to BO to me. BO will have to earn the title of President from me. I realize that most people may not see it this way... but I am not most people.

tieguy

Banned
I have to agree with you whole heartedly Tie. He talks a good game, now HE needs to put it in action! Let's see if he can walk the talk. He has to earn our respect.

He has a tough challenge ahead of him. Worldwide expectations are high! America is not a patient country. We will want to see action and results or is reign will be a long 4 years and in with the new. He will continue to BO to me. BO will have to earn the title of President from me. I realize that most people may not see it this way... but I am not most people.

agreed big expectations are in order with one party accountability.

Meanwhile who will the liberal controlled media feast on with liberals running the country.

It will be fun watching the media eat their own.

Channahon

He will if you stand behind him.

Engaged people with a sense of accomplishment is a good thing, It's what makes America great.

Glad to see that someone here is sorta willing to admit that maybe they were wrong about something, perhaps, sort of.

Better days are coming, count on it.

What exactly do you mean to stand behind him?
The American people believe in him and voted him into office.

It is now his turn to make good on his campaign promises.

So if Obama doesn't get the results he promised to the people, what do you think the American people should do, to stand behind him?

UPS Lifer

With a Dem. president and a Dem. congress........when there are troubles, who they gonna blame it on ????????????? :happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Some how they will continue to blame the Republicans as long as they can get away with it from the liberal media!

Chicago has no Republicans in office and everything is tanking. The Dems are pointing fingers and throwing each under the bus left and further left!

To me that would be fun to watch.... I just feel bad for the people that live there.