"You can be in my book...

Scotsman

Scotsman
...if you have a great story from your life in brown"

Now that i have retired, I'm working on finishing my short story book about the funny things that we see in the "day of our deliveries"

I have many great stories from just my center and now inviting you all to submit your "best of the best" here..

If you make it.... I buy you lunch and send you a signed copy

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Congratulations on your retirement.

I actually did your route one peak season, a long time ago. It sucked. 400+ stops bricked into a P-500. I had a black guy for a helper, with no uniform, and no one would open the door for him after dark. Got stuck in the snow up on Rosemont rd. This was back when Mattson was living on Dollar street, and I was using his garage to stash bulk in the morning so that I would have room to sort. I wound up leaving stops there for days until I finally got caught up. Ah the memories...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Congratulations on your retirement.

I actually did your route one peak season, a long time ago. It sucked. 400+ stops bricked into a P-500. I had a black guy for a helper, with no uniform, and no one would open the door for him after dark. Got stuck in the snow up on Rosemont rd. This was back when Mattson was living on Dollar street, and I was using his garage to stash bulk in the morning so that I would have room to sort. I wound up leaving stops there for days until I finally got caught up. Ah the memories...
Newman ??

jerry seinfeld vs newman - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
...if you have a great story from your life in brown"

Now that i have retired, I'm working on finishing my short story book about the funny things that we see in the "day of our deliveries"

I have many great stories from just my center and now inviting you all to submit your "best of the best" here..

If you make it.... I buy you lunch and send you a signed copy
Here's an idea you can have for free....since we read so many animal stories on this site....drivers interacting with animals, that would be a great & focused topic.

With pictures would be even better.....drivers may be reluctant to relate stories of their day & customers, but you can't turn them off when they talk about the animals on their routes.....it can be tender, comical and the pictures would provide an "awww factor"

Your'e welcome.

leastbest

LeastBest
I have written hundreds of stories of my 37 years at Big Brown.

I have so many. Unfortunately I don't want anyone else to publish them for me as I have plans for them.