You could be on youtube!

surviv'n_it

I was browsing around YOUTUBE and found it had a couple videos taken of UPS drivers tossing boxes around at delivery/pu's.

I was always told to run my route as if my supervisor was sitting next to me, now we should as if someone is video taping us!

Maybe these have already been posted on here, but I did a quick search and didnt find them.

Griff

These people need to get a life. I'm glad my day isn't so boring that I have to film other people doing their job. Also, if the stuff is packaged right they should have no worries about how that one driver is throwing the stuff into the truck. He's throwing it on the floor so it slides up to FL3 and FL4 area and puts the little stuff in 6000, i do that almost everyday???

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
These people need to get a life. I'm glad my day isn't so boring that I have to film other people doing their job. Also, if the stuff is packaged right they should have no worries about how that one driver is throwing the stuff into the truck. He's throwing it on the floor so it slides up to FL3 and FL4 area and puts the little stuff in 6000, i do that almost everyday???

I'm thinkin maybe he had a helper or an on car with him and was throwing the pkgs to him/her. As for the 2 nimrods chuckling in the background...they're just mad because he must've told them how much money he makes. They came to the frightening realization that, they will never have as much in life, being the company janitor and the mailroom monkey-boy, as this fine example of an upstanding hourly UPS employee. Heck, I've caught myself making fun of Bill Gates, so i can't fault them...I just didn't film it and put it on the web.:bored:

Overpaid Union Thug

I've actually had customers tell me to just throw packages out like the guy at the dock was. Sometimes the contents are unbreakable. As far as the second film goes....that guy shouldn't be doing that. He looks pretty pissed. I hate to say it but that attitude does nothing but play into the whole "Disgruntled Union Employee" stereotype. Or maybe it's not just a stereotype after all?