You delivered a stop too early

hyena

If I am there with their air and have time to do so I will also deliver their ground and let the chips fall where they may.
I was told not to do it by my center manager! I work as directed. He said the company pays us a lot of money to deliver in that window

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree but the company pays UPS extra to have it delivered during that time window.

I know in the case of Gamestop the company (GS) agreed to having their pickup at the time of delivery in exchange for a guarantee of delivery before noon. I don't think there was any money exchanged when that deal was signed.

Tough Guy

I know in the case of Gamestop the company (GS) agreed to having their pickup at the time of delivery in exchange for a guarantee of delivery before noon. I don't think there was any money exchanged when that deal was signed.
I'm not sure if that's universal across the board. 2 gamestops in my area. One a 12:00 pick up the other 4:15

hyena

Maybe UPS made them that deal to keep the business?
I have no idea it's been like that for a couple years. A message pops up in the Diad saying do not deliver ground before the specified time. I delivered it once with the air and got a message saying do not deliver the ground for any reason before the specified time.