You do have to feel a bit sorry for Mick Mulvaney

bacha29

There is a difference between giving away things for free, and not making a profit.
You mean like the Trump Charitable Foundation? You know the one Trump turned into his own personal piggy bank that he could plunder and raid until the New York State Attorney General made him disband and liquidate it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You mean like the Trump Charitable Foundation? You know the one Trump turned into his own personal piggy bank that he could plunder and raid until the New York State Attorney General made him disband and liquidate it.
how much do you give to charity

BrownArmy

I feel bad that he admitted there was a quid-pro-quo in stalling Ukraine’s military aid.

No I don’t, guy is a weasel, lock him up!

newfie

In business for thirty years and not a problem until Trump became a politician. Imagine that

BrownArmy

In business for thirty years and not a problem until Trump became a politician. Imagine that

Sure, Trump wasn’t involved in thousands of lawsuits before he became President.

Hint, he’s a scumbag businessman who shorts contractors and doesn’t pay his bills...real stand-up guy.

His campaign owes hundreds of thousands to arenas in multiple states.

He’s a DB.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Sure, Trump wasn’t involved in thousands of lawsuits before he became President.

Hint, he’s a scumbag businessman who shorts contractors and doesn’t pay his bills...real stand-up guy.

His campaign owes hundreds of thousands to arenas in multiple states.

He’s a DB.
You one of those contractors, or arenas?

bacha29

You one of those contractors, or arenas?
Managers of those arenas are going to the media telling them that they are owed money by the Trump campaign.
Right. When he became a politician he used a registered charitable foundation as his own personal slush fund. So flagrant were the violations he was ordered to shut it down. The last report I've read said that it's still an ongoing investigation.

BrownArmy

You toss insults like you have a personal stake, is all. Doing so degrades your point.

I’ve never been shy about my disdain for Trump. I think he’s completely over his head and simply not qualified to be Prez.

But my insults don’t change the fact that Trump is holding rallies and then stiffing cities for the bill.

It’s his MO, he’s a congenital DB.

BrownArmy

He's not resigning. He's running. Better keep an eye on the airports. Giuliani's heavies tried to get out of the country but got caught.

Perry has been around, I assume he’s not dumb enough to have gotten involved in whatever Rudy’s hijinks are.

Even ‘BOMB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM’ - Bolton got tweaked out by Rudy.

Watch how fast Trump throws Rudy under the bus.