You guys were right...already asked to be a pt supe lolol

PT Car Washer

He likes to pick on people. Surprisingly some else other than me this week.
Maybe not picking on you, but you have to admit so far you have been all talk except for loading 100 pieces an hour one day. Of course that is 100 pieces an hour more then UP state has ever loaded in his life. Easy to criticize when you have never done the job. Of course he is top dog in his center, so he does command some respect, (in his center).

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Maybe not picking on you, but you have to admit so far you have been all talk except for loading 100 pieces an hour one day. Of course that is 100 pieces an hour more then UP state has ever loaded in his life. Easy to criticize when you have never done the job. Of course he is top dog in his center, so he does command some respect, (in his center).

Define all talk? Asking questions? Doing my job best I can.(training week ) I didn't come on here talking trash. Keep getting told I will quit. I don't have to work for UPS to know if I'm getting picked on. I take it all in stride. We all have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Define all talk? Asking questions? Doing my job best I can. I didn't come on here talking trash. Keep getting told I will quit. I don't have to work for UPS to know if I'm getting picked on. I take it all in stride. We all have to start somewhere.
Simmer down. Unfortunately trash talk is all about working in the hub. Seen to many new employees talk about how great they will be and a week later they quit. The job sucks for minimum wage and no benefits and the Union charges you initiation fees and monthly dues. Respect is not given. It is earned.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Simmer down. Unfortunately trash talk is all about working in the hub. Seen to many new employees talk about how great they will be and a week later they quit. The job sucks for minimum wage and no benefits and the Union charges you initiation fees and monthly dues. Respect is not given. It is earned.

Exactly, I understand that haven't said anything to disagree with it being challenging. I just get grouped in with the masses. I'll just keep doing what I need to.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I only load brown boxes the white ones I leave out. They have too much white privileged. Bahaaaa lmao.

Dr.Brownz

I obviously don't want to be a lifeless, soulless wanker so I won't be doing it.

I'm trying to get my 30 days in, so should I just keep telling the boss I'm thinking about it until then? I'm about 17 days in now. Should I just keep acting like I'm interested then at day 31 be like "nahhhhhhhhh brah"?
Keep saying maybe or tell them you want to build up job experience before you go to management. As funny as it is to piss off management its best to always try to fly under the radar as much as possible