You know it's peak when...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Must have worked today. 3 hours of pain

Nothing today. But six and a half yesterday. Damn near killed me.

(The biggest hassle yesterday was driving a 1998 Mustang convertible with a leaky roof and a broken driver's seat (think rocking chair) 40 miles to auction. Did I mention that the brake pedal went almost all the way to the floor before anything happened?

Shoulda red-tagged the bitch.)

oldandcrabby

Nothing today. But six and a half yesterday. Damn near killed me.

(The biggest hassle yesterday was driving a 1998 Mustang convertible with a leaky roof and a broken driver's seat (think rocking chair) 40 miles to auction. Did I mention that the brake pedal went almost all the way to the floor before anything happened?

Shoulda red-tagged the bitch.)
Were you humming riding along in my automobile?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So you will relay second hand information?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450311941.441672.jpg

oldandcrabby

Actually, I was cursing the damp, broken seat and hoping that the damn thing would die so I could just pull over and wait for the cause car.
I was only teasing it sucks to have to nurse a vehicle that far. Husband and I in our early marriage had to nurse a vehicle with a bad water pump/radiator 95 degrees for about the same mileage as you. We kept pulling over and waiting for engine to cool down so we could add water. It was 1988 0r 1989. Glad you made it safe.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was only teasing it sucks to have to nurse a vehicle that far. Husband and I in our early marriage had to nurse a vehicle with a bad water pump/radiator 95 degrees for about the same mileage as you. We kept pulling over and waiting for engine to cool down so we could add water. It was 1988 0r 1989. Glad you made it safe.

Not my car. I get paid mini-bucks to drive cars for a local dealer group. Sometimes, they suck.

Poor baby.

And a hearty 'up yours' to you, Gumby D*.;)