You know it's peak when...

oldandcrabby

Husband was telling me this morning about an elderly woman on the route yesterday trying to convince him to take a misdelivered fedex package from her as she literally believed that Fedex/PO/UPS had all merged together this year.

rod

Retired 22 years
Saw a video of a guy today who was fed up with porch pirates so he put all his dogs poop in a box, addressed it to himself and set it on his porch. The video shows some :censored2: stealing it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You have packages for a business that moved........

Five years ago.
Twice in the last couple of months I had new credit card machines for a building that used to be a bank. Sent back both times as out of business. Had an on-call pickup last week to pick up what I assumed was the old machines. Clueless.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You have packages for a business that moved........

Five years ago.
Seriously. I hate that. Businesses blindly sending gifts/incentives during the holidays to their badly outdated contact list. Piles of boxes of chocolates, etc for businesses that have never existed, moved 5 years ago, etc. Boneheads.

oldandcrabby

When my friend calls me up today to ask how she handles returning a 2NDA that was DR and she doesn't want to get Driver in any sort of trouble.
She says I just contact the shipper right and follow their instructions and do not call UPS at all. I say right. She says shipper shipped wrong product. I say yes and have a good day.

Now if I could just get the dog to stop burying the toys under the tree skirt.