You know it's peak when...

oldandcrabby

Yes if my information is accurate. Which it is as friend does not need to call UPS. Friend needed to contact the shipper of her prescription sitting in her home with a cool pack so it did not get ruined. That is not a UPS problem that is the pharmaceutical companies problem. Wrong prescription diabetic meds instead of birth control pills. She just needed to contact them on how to return with proper labeling and where to go after she received her proper faxed return label. I have been through this multiple time with my Dad's dialysis meds being packed wrong at pharmaceutical company. Are you happy now?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I know he never is but I really did not think that I had to ask him permission before posting this as we spouses, significant others of drivers, inside people, and management have to deal with peak season too.
Dave likes to think he's the central source of information for UPS and that only certain people should be allowed to post on here. Luckily, most people don't share those feelings.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So how long have you had the dog?
Almost 2 years. My now fiancee brought her home one day and was like "Look what I got!" I wasn't happy, but now I just adore her.

The fiancee is trying to score another one. But I think I'm going to hold a little more firm this time. One is enough!

oldandcrabby

Almost 2 years. My now fiancee brought her home one day and was like "Look what I got!" I wasn't happy, but now I just adore her.

The fiancee is trying to score another one. But I think I'm going to hold a little more firm this time. One is enough!

What breed? I believe dachshund if I recollect right. We have an 8 year old Border Collie sons dog. He is purchasing a second one pups will be delivered in Jan. and pickup in March His Christmas/Bday gift to himself this year.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What breed? I believe dachshund if I recollect right. We have an 8 year old Border Collie sons dog. He is purchasing a second one pups will be delivered in Jan. and pickup in March His Christmas/Bday gift to himself this year.
She's a Chihuahua-Dachshund mix. The combination is actually pretty funny. Incredibly friendly and loyal. But stubborn as hell. Her body is like a mix match. Dachshund ears that perk up like Chis, Dachsund front paws, Chi back paws, and a Dachshund torso.

I love her to death, but I don't think we could take two dogs like her. The world is fine enough with just 1!

oldandcrabby

She's a Chihuahua-Dachshund mix. The combination is actually pretty funny. Incredibly friendly and loyal. But stubborn as hell. Her body is like a mix match. Dachshund ears that perk up like Chis, Dachsund front paws, Chi back paws, and a Dachshund torso.

I love her to death, but I don't think we could take two dogs like her. The world is fine enough with just 1!
The stubborn side from the dachshund side of her. Do they train you all on how to smooth ruffled feathers? Never say never about a two dog household.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The stubborn side from the dachshund side of her. Do they train you all on how to smooth ruffled feathers? Never say never about a two dog household.
We took her to some classes, which helped her a little. But she's used to being the center of attention so its tough.

On the two dogs, I don't know. She's very selective about the animals she likes. It honestly is limited to other Dachshunds. She hates every other breed.

oldandcrabby

We took her to some classes, which helped her a little. But she's used to being the center of attention so its tough.

On the two dogs, I don't know. She's very selective about the animals she likes. It honestly is limited to other Dachshunds. She hates every other breed.
I meant to say my ruffled feathers fingers not working right.