You know it's peak when...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I called for permission first. She said yes but that was before she kept texting me and i told her to stop I was going back to sleep. Lol last reply was an angry emoji.
Nothing sweeter than having the day off and the wifey has to work. Shocker I got all tore down while she was at work( not today lol)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
When you get home from work and catch a nice buzz and you wake up and realize those couple hours of sleep are over with already and its time to get your asczzwhoopins already lol.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Man all these terrible dreams. You poor people.
I had a lot of bad dreams about having to go back to work after retirement, I would be in a nice warm bed, and all of the sudden back on my route in my truck with a hundred stops to do, wondering what am I doing here! I would wake up in a cold sweat!

I hit snooze 3 times this morning trying to extend the dream the alarm interrupted.
I

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
...or when you don't even take one yet put one in the board so they won't give you a hard time the following morning...
You're kidding right? I always took my lunch. If I put it in board I took my lunch. Their poor dispatches were not my problem! I went above and beyond during peak as it was.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's been raining here most of the week. A female helper called the helper coordinator to complain that she worked the last few days and got wet...and her shoes were ruined from walking thru puddles. She went on to say that she refuses to work in
inclement weather...lmao.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's been raining here most of the week. A female helper called the helper coordinator to complain that she worked the last few days and got wet...and her shoes were ruined from walking thru puddles. She went on to say that she refuses to work in
inclement weather...lmao.
And they wonder why I don't want a helper.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
rain-crying.gif

Future

Victory Ride
You get so tired and grumpy you tell your customers that your evil twin "Skippy" is now running your route.
How can you be grumpy its Christmas time! 2 turtle doves....chestnuts roasting .....fa la la laaa la .....the whole shabang!!!! Tis the season to be jolly GODDAMIT .....SO BE JOLLY DAMMIT .......or you will get a warning letter!!! LOL sorry just lost it there for a while snorted to much parcel dust yesterday