You know it's peak when...

browner89

I feel like despite how heavy we've been in the past few weeks we're not going to pick up much EXTRA volume, so we've been in peak mode now for a few months.

This time last year we had about a dozen rentals (very small center) in the building and maybe half a dozen rental feeders, i've seen maybe two Penske tractors and not a single box car.

They're either REALLY waiting til the last second to order them or our volume is where its staying (I'd guess we're probably ~30% over where we ideally run). And you physically cannot pack our PC's anymore from what I've seen in the mornings the few times I;ve been in.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
When you see Christmas displays being put up at CVS immediately after Halloween.
The nights begin to feel a little chilly. I know! I know! Even us here in so cal have chilly nights, cold enough to, wait for it....... Bust out the ups vest.
Don't catch a cold in that 60 degrees

arice11

I know its peak when the overwhelming amounts of out-of-syncs and missorts, blank labels and missing SPA labels come strolling down the belts at alarming rates.

clean hairy

You know its peak when you roll out of bed, get everything together for work.
Get to the Hub and at that point you realize it is Saturday!
Anyone that ever happen to?