You know you're a UPS driver if...

BigBeef42

Yesterday my instructor admitted that he routinely went out when he was a safety supe to spy on drivers. I had no idea

Sent using BrownCafe App

30yearstolife

You know you're a UPS driver if...

-You sneeze and the spray droplets are brown

-Every shirt you own has an ink stain on the left chest pocket

-You show up to your family picnic wearing shorts and brown socks & black shoes

-Your wife has to dress you on the weekend because you don't know how to coordinate colors anymore

-You take off your shirt and admire your farmers tan, but then realize your arms are not tan...just coated in dirt

-It takes you less than 2 seconds to jump in your minivan, start it, put it in drive and merge into
traffic

oldngray

nowhere special
Yesterday my instructor admitted that he routinely went out when he was a safety supe to spy on drivers. I had no idea

Sent using BrownCafe App

Before all the sensors on the trucks sups had to go out about 2 days a week to spy on drivers. It was expected and yes we learned what cars they drove.

32F driver

If the shelf of the cart is bent upward slightly, and that package is 60 pounds of copy paper, you will see stars.
Easy to fix. Place the shelf of hand truck in front of the rear tires, roll forward onto it, & pull hard on the handle. Guaranteed to level it out.

didyousheetit

You know your a driver and your at a function and the person tells you who they are and you ramble their address to them like your a serial killer or something lol.
Had a woman argue with me as to what her address was at a deli open house. I was not working was a Saturday .Two days later she was in the same deli as I was delivering. Damn you were right she said, scary thinking I could send an ambulance to the wrong house.

Sent using BrownCafe App

'Lord Brown's bidding'

You have nightmares about trucks never emptying, or finding airs in load. Or you wake up in a cold sweat on your couch in your uniform, believing you've somehow came home and crashed, but the truck is outside waiting for you to return it to the center.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You do know that they will rent or borrow cars, don't you?
We have a mole in the office that sometimes lets us know if supervisors are going out and doing observations in their personal cars.

If a sup shows up in our area, we drivers text message each other with a description of the car so that we can watch for it.

Its like something out of a bad prison movie.

We have a mole in the office that sometimes lets us know if supervisors are going out and doing observations in their personal cars.

If a sup shows up in our area, we drivers text message each other with a description of the car so that we can watch for it.

Its like something out of a bad prison movie.
Watch out for the big SUV,That has a worn out left front shock!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If it's 630 at night n you still 40 stops left while your waiting for pop pop to come meet you to get your airs n pieces like right now lmfao

Sent using BrownCafe App