You know you're a UPS driver if...

32F driver

Why put a cap on your whiz bottle and keep it as a souvenir when all you have to do is pour it out in the road or grass or dirt where you have the truck parked EINSTEIN, just saying dude its that easy to figure out.
I'm not a dirtbag & I refuse to disrespect somebody's lawn. I don't whiz in my own yard, so why would I do it in yours? And superballs, I start my rezis about 1 o clock or so. That's 3 1/2 hrs til pickups start. Figure it out.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_mvwffdnjQZ1qg5ea1o1_400.gif
I'm not a dirtbag & I refuse to disrespect somebody's lawn. I don't whiz in my own yard, so why would I do it in yours? And superballs, I start my rezis about 1 o clock or so. That's 3 1/2 hrs til pickups start. Figure it out.

HomeDelivery

Dish detergent? Those Dawn bottles are really small...just sayin...lol
ajax-u00252blaundry-2bdetergent-jpg.5744

http://www.browncafe.com/community/...e-porta-john-to-use-while-on-the-road.340135/

Why put a cap on your whiz bottle and keep it as a souvenir when all you have to do is pour it out in the road or grass or dirt where you have the truck parked EINSTEIN, just saying dude its that easy to figure out.

not as a souvenir, i sell them to fellow fedex ground drivers who can't pass their pee test :weird:#SARCASM

nah, i dump it when the ~ coast is clear

at least i don't leave it in the cargo area for preloaders to stumble upon:ashamed:

as seen on the following:

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/urine-bottles-left-in-cages-cars-and-on-floor.84464/

JL 0513

How bad

How bad would it be if someone caught you pouring out a piss bottle and they called the center to complain? Not good.

Can't be pouring out bottles in the suburbs. Maybe the rural guys...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
As long as it is in the street shouldn't really matter. Obviously your going to be smart enough to do your homework first and find a place where you can piss, fill the bottle and dump it. Just saying you aint gotta be a rocket scientist to find a place to dump. If a persons not smart enough to do that then they truly are dumb. Just like anything you do in life homeboy, its all bout the plan my man.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Except when there are no bathrooms for miles. And with Orion, you absolutely cannot break trace and add 5 miles just to piss. Otherwise you'll be lectured to on how to fix your mileage issues.

Let them lecture. They are paying us $45 an hour on OT to listen to them flap their gums. The idiots who came up with the ORION concept and who are inventing all these "rules" about not breaking trace are doing so from within an office or cubicle that is 30 feet down the hall from a bathroom. ORION or no ORION, they do NOT have the right to micromanage our bodily functions or tell us that we cant drive the truck to the nearest public restroom when we need to use one.

I am a professional and I will make every effort to plan ahead in order to avoid running up unnecessary mileage on bathroom stops. My route is rural, and I am more than willing to go take a brief "stroll in the woods" rather than use company time and gas to drive to a bathroom, but here's the deal; while I don't mind watering the trees, I absolutely refuse to fertilize them and if that means a 10 mile roundtrip to the nearest public restroom that's just too damn bad.

Brown Pride

I heard a story of a driver going crazy and took a dump in the package car and smeared it all over the shelves, obviously got fired.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I heard a story of a driver going crazy and took a dump in the package car and smeared it all over the shelves, obviously got fired.

I think they promoted him to preload supervisor.

It wasnt OK that he made a mess, but at least he got off the clock in time to look good on the PPH report.