Your Peak ??

K

kidlogic

Peak was heavy in my center. Lots of guys where pushing the 60 hour mark on Friday. I was averaging 160 stops 195 miles 8 pick ups a day on a run that does 70 stops 180 miles and 17 pickups on an average day. Yikes!!!! Glad its over. whew>>>> Merry XMAS!!!!!

W

whatsthetune

"Poll question..

How many days before the supervisor responsible (for the missed trailer) will be able to sit down without pain??!!"

Will sit down comfortably....Contractor error, not UPS. Sure hope y'all used Teamsters to deliver, not mgt...they'd surely like to have mgt work and then grieve.

T

tieguy

Only concern at this point should be whether everyone got the stuff on time.

K

kidlogic

our only concern at this point should be that we made it through peak as safe as we could and we will worry about whether they got their packages on time later. People first packages second.

T

tieguy

Okie Dokie there champ. Did the New England Safety Conference tell you not to worry about making service on the packages of our largest customer? Did the great N.E.S.C. tell you its ok to joke around about something so serious? I think we can find a happy medium. You go ahead and piss off Dell and lose the business and then you can stay home every day and be safe all you want. What a freakin idiot this guy is.

T

tieguy

This part of the debate is where nologic usually tells me what a great guy he is and how he provides a great service to his customers. Save your breath your a UPShater through and through and I will never believe any of your BS.

K

kidlogic

I am a scratch driver...few complatiants 1 or 2 a year.. saftey co-chair...10 years safe driving....top three in sales leads...what more can Brown want from me....Like I have done in the past I can post my slick and my name and you can verify all my info as being correct.Lots of brown haters have all those qualities. But let me guess another anti-worker opinion . I thought the point of the post was just to show support for our fellow employee and as normal like all your post you turn a deaf ear on the worker and say what our concern should be..packages...sad during Christmas that one would put their priorities that way...

T

tieguy

Sure Sure. Your a great guy at work and an ignorant asss on the message boards. Sorry don't buy it.

K

kidlogic

You have potty mouth. Want my center number so you can check it out.....Let me make myself look even more great. 3 years back I discovered a flaw in the DIAD. They way it was being used it was cheating UPS out of <font color="ff0000">Millions of dollars</font><font color="000000"> I wrote countless letters to the home office and UPS accounting. But because of managment people who have EGOs like you. no one took it seriously.How could a hourly of a company with hunders of thousands of employees find such a flaw. Until someone in accounting who had a back ground in computers and UPS read my letter. He then let someone in Atlanta know what I have discovered . I got a call from the home office thanking me for taking the time and effort. And that I will save UPS Milions of dollars in lost profit. I recieved a 500$ green check for my find. I Really want you to check out the last part. So are you going to check. I mean how could the last part be right. Lets make a bet. If I am lying I will leave the board,but if I am right you have to leave.....But you have to report you findings on this board before you leave....um I must be lying right??????</font>
uhoh.gif

T

tieguy

I'm sorry the ignorance with which you attack management on this and other boards does not jive with the model employee image you attempt to portray. You have continously attacked management with such venom that its just not possible. I'm not sure what your hangup is but hopefully you'll someday outgrow it before it destroys you.

T

tieguy

. I got a call from the home office thanking me for taking the time and effort. And that I will save UPS Milions of dollars in lost profit. I recieved a 500$ green check for my find. I Really "want you to check out the last part. So are you going to check. I mean how could the last part be right. Lets make a bet. If I am lying I will leave the board,but if I am right you have to leave.....But you have to report you findings on this board before you leave....um I must be lying right?????"

This post proved to be a nice illustration of your anger at those who lead. Why would you possibly want a management person to leave this board unless you clearly feel threatened by his opposing views. Lifes too short , learn to lighten up . Open yourself up to opposing views it won't kill you. Holding in this management hatred will.

K

kidlogic

Come on Tie check the facts.You wont because when presented with a view that makes you embarassingly wrong you go on some meaningless rant.
I say put up or shut up. You say I dont fit YOUR model of that kind of employee. Well prove it. Check out what I have said. Because between you and me . I have done more.
Prove to everyone who reads these post that you checked and you were right.
Will you be man enough to tell the board you were wrong??? A true leader would. Until you check your a joke and after you check you will be a joke and WRONG.
Come on fellow posters put some pressure on old TIE and have him check. How could a driver have done these things...nah never happen.i will go away if I am wrong.
P.S. I realise thats all the pissing and whinning is crap that my fellow posters are getting tired of reading so I will leave TIE's post alone to give him time to check out my facts.

T

tieguy

kid I am again shocked you would once again attack me unprovoked. Will you ever learn to present these facts you have alluded to and take your own personal biases against the authority figures out of the discussion? I am certainly willing to keep this debate civil I don;t understand why its so hard for you.

T

tieguy

"You say I dont fit YOUR model of that kind of employee"

Kid I said you appear to be too much of a management hater to fit Mr. Wonderfull image you describe. Your proving all that just fine on your own. Too say anymor than that would be to allow myself to get drawn into these personal attacks your hell bent on trying to stir up.

K

kidlogic

Your embarrassed to check because I would nt offer it if It wasnt true. Put Up or shut UP. No dragging in. If I am wrong I go away. You could end it all. But If I am right it would forever make you a joke...thats why you dont check. It's that old saying It's better to be thought a fool then to show the facts and be proved a fool. I understand. Protect that ego......

D

deliver_man

Nobody wants anybody to "go away". A discussion board where everybody agrees with each other is a pretty boring board. Having said that, though, it IS possible to disagree and still remain civil. In the spirit of the holidays, I suggest we all give it a try
cheers.gif

T

tieguy

Deliver I continue to try to remain civil and not play into their game they continue to attack me personally because they do not know how to debate in a civil manner. What a shame.

U

upslocal480

Same ole game going on here with the same ole people involved. It will NEVER end.

GO UPS!
pkgcartiny.gif

U

upsdude

Come on folks!

I started this thread to vent a little, we all need to especially at this time of the year. I didnt intend for the thread to become Whining and Pissing II. Everyone at UPS has a job to do, from Mike Eskew to the next new hire. Id suggest that some of you click back to the browncafe home page and spend a moment looking at Jordan Secours picture as a reminder of what really matters in life. What we do for a living isnt rocket science, anyone of us (and I do mean EVERYONE) can be replaced. Lets get along and have fun doing our jobs. We can disagree without being butt heads about it. Besides, some of these threads are beginning to sound like. Mommy! Hes picking on me!