your thoughts?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Some drivers have had problems when they turned "" house calls"" into "" Booty calls"" LOL LOL not built into the time allowance !!!

24 foot trucks here are only used for bulk stops and mall routes. It's not exactly efficient (or safe) to be delivering house stops out of a 24' truck. It wouldn't surprise me one bit though.

Speaking of mall routes, the mall guys/gals in our center have been staying out really late. They are usually the first ones back to the building, but lately they have all been coming in really late with tons of complaints from customers that they are delivering stores at 7-8:30PM. I asked the one guy that I have known for years about it and he said they are putting extra bulk pickups on these guys because of the size of their trucks and they have to break off and do pickups 15+ miles away before finishing their deliveries for the mall. He said he already lost 8 scheduled pickups because of this and more are threatening to use FedEx everyday. Pretty sad.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
24 foot trucks here are only used for bulk stops and mall routes. It's not exactly efficient (or safe) to be delivering house stops out of a 24' truck. It wouldn't surprise me one bit though.

Speaking of mall routes, the mall guys/gals in our center have been staying out really late. They are usually the first ones back to the building, but lately they have all been coming in really late with tons of complaints from customers that they are delivering stores at 7-8:30PM. I asked the one guy that I have known for years about it and he said they are putting extra bulk pickups on these guys because of the size of their trucks and they have to break off and do pickups 15+ miles away before finishing their deliveries for the mall. He said he already lost 8 scheduled pickups because of this and more are threatening to use FedEx everyday. Pretty sad.

But keep asking for sales leads. Here's a thought, take care of the ones we have.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
But keep asking for sales leads. Here's a thought, take care of the ones we have.

yep, we keep hearing how we cant keep up with fedex pricing over and over and over again but were cutting our own throats with this kind of nonsense...trying to hit a number. Is anyone really paying attention to this...if they were we wouldnt be losing customers in this way.