Yup UPS is screwed this December

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Find your route on your PDS’s computer, click on the green dot that says “ORION”, then click “OFF” and you are good to go. Just make sure you wait to download EDD until after you have done this.
In our center you need to enter an administrator password after you click the green dot off. So you gotta go talk to your on car or dispatch person to get it shut off.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In our center you need to enter an administrator password after you click the green dot off. So you gotta go talk to your on car or dispatch person to get it shut off.
Ask your dispatch person to print a manifest in RDO.
At the moment they turn ODO off in order to print it, get EDD to get RDO in your DIAD.
They will then turn ODO back on, and you will be prompted to get EDD again. Dont.
I got away with this for a few days until they caught on to what I was doing but by then it was apparent even to them just how bad my “solution” was and when I threatened to follow ORION 100% and bring half my route back missed, they agreed to allow me to have RDO every day.

542thruNthru

Please kids, quit asking Santa for trampolines.

Finally popped my trampoline cherry. :)
20181213_092255.jpg

brownelf

Tomorrow you'll have a concern from the customer that you ruined little johney's xmas cause he answered the door when you delivered it. Love this time of year.