¡Viva Cuba Libre!

Off the leash

I guess you’re correct if you take your comment literally. The Dems don’t fund the military. Neither do Repubs. Tax dollars fund the military. But your silly point is that Democrats are against military spending, which is wrong.
Hahahaha stop! I can’t breathe! Hahahaha

Off the leash

I guess you’re correct if you take your comment literally. The Dems don’t fund the military. Neither do Repubs. Tax dollars fund the military. But your silly point is that Democrats are against military spending, which is wrong.
Are you really Gavrilo Princip come back from the dead? You stupid Anarchist.

Off the leash

The just cut the funding in the proposed budget! Hahahaha. You gotta get outa the cave more dude, catch up on reality

Off the leash

democrats and republicans both agree on funding the empire

ur being silly
C00D0ED0-F0E4-4A6E-82B8-F6078BA801FF.jpeg

Off the leash

After they voted to increase it year after year during Trump’s administration

He killed a tyrant. I figured that would resonate around here
How many of your age even knew who it was? I knew just from the photo. Because I was educated before the stupid woke, PC era when real history was still taught not a sanitized version.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
If you expect me to defend that kind of :censored2: you’re mistaken. And if you’re equating the assassination of Franz Ferdinand with BLM looting you’re being silly
How many of your age even knew who it was? I knew just from the photo. Because I was educated before the stupid woke, PC era when real history was still taught not a sanitized version.
Good for you. As a person of Serbian descent I’ve always had an interest in the country’s role in WW1. It’s interesting that he’s looked at as a hero in Serbia and nowhere else.