¡Viva Cuba Libre!

rickyb

The Dems are ramming the budget thru with a simple majority, it’s called reconciliation! They don’t need or care about the republicans! You don’t even live here and your just as stupid as the children here! Proving that education in Canada is as bad as it is here. Worry about your own messed up ‘country’. You have plenty of problems
im an internationalist we understand our fates are largely connected.

the virus of us oligarchy spreads to canada usually 10 years later.

rickyb

The Dems are ramming the budget thru with a simple majority, it’s called reconciliation! They don’t need or care about the republicans! You don’t even live here and your just as stupid as the children here! Proving that education in Canada is as bad as it is here. Worry about your own messed up ‘country’. You have plenty of problems
dems and republicans have voted on it for decades

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Even though they’ve thrown open our southern border, Mayorkas says Cubans and Haitians won’t be allowed to come here by sea. Could it be because Cubans traditionally vote Republican once they can vote?
May have more to do with the fact that their boats sink and the coast guard has to go rescue them, or if they can't get to them in time its bad PR to have people sinking and drowning in the ocean

Off the leash

you were late!

i thank the russians who lost way more lives.
Your right!!!! I can’t believe you knew that! I tested you! It was the Soviets that bore the brunt of the German onslaught! They turned the tide. Most think D/day was the turning point. While it was an epic operation and hastened the demise of the third reich, Germany would have been defeated by the Russians with or without us. But at a great price paid in human lives. Do you agree?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Should be arrested, then again, the BLM commies were allowed to burn, loot, and destroy at will.
1626471230359.png