“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

newfie

That’s legit one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen.

Soldiers lost their lives to protect our freedoms, one of which is the Freedom of speech.

Look it up.

wow you can read the message behind a political cartoon , I am truly amazed.

that was possibly one of the silliest responses of many in your collection

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I would have more respect for Kaepernick if he would apologize for his ill-conceived protest blunder. If the purpose of his action was to shed light on what he considered wrongs against minorities, he failed miserably. The resentment against Trump comes because he brought focus to the action and not the message.

Hold Kaepernick to the same standard you hold Trump.

Doing so won't change anything, but it will make your position more honorable.

newfie

I would have more respect for Kaepernick if he would apologize for his ill-conceived protest blunder. If the purpose of his action was to shed light on what he considered wrongs against minorities, he failed miserably. The resentment against Trump comes because he brought focus to the action and not the message.

black America is in a bind with this one.
Kap is the village idiot that started a campaign for ambigious reasons that directly insults our dead veterans and the country they fought for.
black America has to back it but cant explain it or what they are fighting for .
meanwhile hypocrisy is the raging cancer in many of our cities where black americans die at the hands of black americans by the boatload.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Yawn.
Keep on defending police brutality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kap is the village idiot that started a campaign for ambigious reasons that directly insults our dead veterans and the country they fought for.
Wrong. He refused to stand in protest of police brutality. A veteran suggested he kneel instead, which he did. It is not an insult to veterans. Your fake outrage is just to deflect from the issue.

trickpony1

Keep on defending police brutality.

Keep on defending/teaching blacks to do stupid stuff that causes the Po-Po to arrest you...and then resist arrest.

I'm old enough to be your father and the Po-Po has never arrested me or "brutalized" me. Coincidence?

"Cause and effect"...learn it, live it, love it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Keep on defending/teaching blacks to do stupid stuff that causes the Po-Po to arrest you...and then resist arrest.
Literally no one is defending/teaching "blacks" to "do stupid stuff" and resist arrest.

If you believe that you are flat out ignorant.
I'm old enough to be your father and the Po-Po has never arrested me or "brutalized" me. Coincidence?
Statistically, no, it's not a coincidence at all.
"Cause and effect"...learn it, live it, love it.
Cause: Police Brutality
Effect: Protests
learn it, live it, love it.

trickpony1

Literally no one is defending/teaching "blacks" to "do stupid stuff" and resist arrest.

If this is true then blacks...as individuals, a demography, a race or anything else you want to call it seem incapable of "one trial" learning as they seem to continually repeat the "cause" (illegal acts) that leads to the "effect" (arrest, resist, brutalization)

Have you introduced the concept of "cause and effect" to your kids?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If this is true then blacks...as individuals, a demography, a race or anything else you want to call it seem incapable of "one trial" learning as they seem to continually repeat the "cause" (illegal acts) that leads to the "effect" (arrest, resist, brutalization)
Oh merlin, you're grand.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wrong. He refused to stand in protest of police brutality. A veteran suggested he kneel instead, which he did. It is not an insult to veterans. Your fake outrage is just to deflect from the issue.
Only a simpleton like yourself, seeking a rationalization of the absurd, buys into that scenario.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be the outrage and backlash.

Cause and effect.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only a simpleton like yourself, seeking a rationalization of the absurd, buys into that scenario.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be the outrage and backlash.

Cause and effect.
That's what happened.
Nate Boyer met with kap and they decided kneeling would be more respectful.

Maybe if you didn't get your news from Trump's Twitter you would be better informed.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's what happened.
Nate Boyer met with kap and they decided kneeling would be more respectful.

Maybe if you didn't get your news from Trump's Twitter you would be better informed.
Quite damning that the only accurate, yet non significant part of your statement, is what you defend.

Returntosender

black America is in a bind with this one.
black America has to back it but cant explain it or what they are fighting for .
meanwhile hypocrisy is the raging cancer in many of our cities where black americans die at the hands of black americans by the boatload.
So white Americans don’t kill other white Americans?

Returntosender

1FED1A46-5EA6-4E6E-99E2-B1D5BAAF6EF1.jpeg