177 passes.

bluehdmc

The pension vote is interesting. Many of the newer members can't see the benefit.

The company's the one that really benefits. If the vote goes thru they get to keep $.45 of every hour of OT. They hope since the pension goes up senior people retire and they get to hire 4yr progression and less vacation to pay for.........

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The company's the one that really benefits. If the vote goes thru they get to keep $.45 of every hour of OT. They hope since the pension goes up senior people retire and they get to hire 4yr progression and less vacation to pay for.........

How is the company be keeping the money? The funds will go to the pension. The payout is the same, the allotment differs.

The
How is the company be keeping the money? The funds will go to the pension. The payout is the same, the allotment differs.
The company will keep the .45 cent raise. But the company is putting more money into healthcare and pension then past contacts. More then .45 cents.

Overpaid Union Thug

So…..where does that leave us? How many votes are the rest of the country waiting on now? I've been so busy at home (and UPS of course) that I haven't really been keeping up. Hell, I've hardly been on BC much either.

So…..where does that leave us? How many votes are the rest of the country waiting on now? I've been so busy at home (and UPS of course) that I haven't really been keeping up. Hell, I've hardly been on BC much either.
Now there is only a hand full that need to be worked out. Half with IBT and the other half with their own locals. My prediction would be April we will get all our raise.

brownone

Now there is only a hand full that need to be worked out. Half with IBT and the other half with their own locals. My prediction would be April we will get all our raise.

Local 89 has no desire to negotiate. Fred wants Hoffa's job and will not be happy unless he can create a work stoppage in Louisville.