1st NFL sunday.

modee

One of my co-workers delivered the game ball at the Cowboys season opener. In browns and obtained sig in DIAD. There was a drawing from members of the Circle of Honor.

upschuck

One of my co-workers delivered the game ball at the Cowboys season opener. In browns and obtained sig in DIAD. There was a drawing from members of the Circle of Honor.
I did that with the college team here. Got access to the corporate tent beforehand(there is a lot of good stuff there, and all free). An experience I'll never forget.

This POS,wont be playing football on Thursday. or the rest of the year!
10rice-1-articleLarge.jpeg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I did that at Lambeau Field one year. I even signed an autograph for a fan hanging over the tunnel.

Mike Tyson would be proud - one punch and out.

I watched MSNBC this morning (9/10) and they showed the video.

Not something to be proud of.

Who is pursuing charges if his wife is not pressing charges? Or is there no legal charges?
No legal charges. the NFL changed his supenion form a few games,to indefinitely.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
On a more positive note, The *good* Texan team showed up Sunday. The defense looked awesome (jj watt) Clowney out 4-6 weeks. The guy sure looks injury prone. I hope not. Go get the Raiders Sunday!