2 three day weekends or 1 four day weekend?

2 three day weekends or 1 four day weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm on vacation, I selected this week so I could stretch it out one more day for the Monday holiday. I'm third on the seniority list, so I get first pick.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm on vacation, I selected this week so I could stretch it out one more day for the Monday holiday. I'm third on the seniority list, so I get first pick.

I chose next week to get the extra pay for the holiday. I'm fifth on the seniority list and have no problem getting the weeks that I want.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I chose next week to get the extra pay for the holiday. I'm fifth on the seniority list and have no problem getting the weeks that I want.
This response is for everyone and not to "take you to task": in the grand scheme of things, you will not get extra pay. You will get one less day off. Think about it for a few minutes before responding.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm taking the week after Labor Day also. Why take a Monday off to do nothing.
I also took next week. I plan on using the extra day as a day owed. A Monday off after a day of Sunday football later in the fall.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
45 hours for the vacation and 8 hours for the holiday equals 53 hours.

I average 42 hours per week.

You do the math.

It really does not matter how many hours you work. You really are not getting "extra" pay. Either way, enjoy your fun-filled week of Brown Cafe. Lol.
You are correct...it's not an extra paid day. He'd get a 45 hr vacation check regardless of what week he had off...and still get his 8 hrs on Labor Day..hence the 53 hours. Once again proving the Know it all...enjoys talking out of his rectum.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You are correct...it's not an extra paid day. You'd get a 45 hr vacation check regardless of what week you had off....and still get your 8 hrs on labor day. Once again proving the Know it all...enjoys talking out of his rectum

You're gonna make his head explode!

And, he'll have to wait until this afternoon to reply, unless he steals some (more) time.