2009 calendars

over9five

Staff member
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The 2009 UPS Wall Calendar takes on a new look and helps us reduce our impact on the environment.
·The UPS Calendar features a small, fold out look that uses less paper and is more compact to ship.
·By producing the calendar this way, we save 6,430 trees, enough energy to power 121 homes for a year and conserve more than five million gallons of wastewater.
·These calendar changes support Decision GreenSM, our environmental platform, which encourages us to consider the green implications of the things we do.
·Following the Decision Green theme, the calendar includes fun facts about UPS’s environmental activity.

Let your customers know a calendar with UPS holiday shipping information can de downloaded directly to their PC at www.ups.com/compass.

Conclusion
Looking for ways to renew, reduce, and reuse is good for the planet. It’s also good for business. Learn more about what UPS and other UPSers are doing to impact the environment at UPSers.com.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
The 2009 UPS Wall Calendar takes on a new look and helps us reduce our impact on the environment.
·The UPS Calendar features a small, fold out look that uses less paper and is more compact to ship.
·By producing the calendar this way, we save 6,430 trees, enough energy to power 121 homes for a year and conserve more than five million gallons of wastewater.
·These calendar changes support Decision GreenSM, our environmental platform, which encourages us to consider the green implications of the things we do.
·Following the Decision Green theme, the calendar includes fun facts about UPS’s environmental activity.

Let your customers know a calendar with UPS holiday shipping information can de downloaded directly to their PC at www.ups.com/compass.

Conclusion
Looking for ways to renew, reduce, and reuse is good for the planet. It’s also good for business. Learn more about what UPS and other UPSers are doing to impact the environment at UPSers.com.

Let's take this, then, to its' logical conclusion. Best thing for the environment would have been to make no calendars at all...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you want to go green, eliminate all the useless reports that get spit out every day. Maybe all the classy ladies on The BC should send me pictures in their Browns and I'll create a nice calender to hand out. It's a sacrifice of time and money I'm willing to make. BM

pakmule

A roller dog for lunch

Conclusion
After reading that, I want to get down on my hands and knees and puke like a dog that just ate some grass.

chev

Nightcrawler
OK..... back to the subject of calenders.
I have decided to follow in UPS's footsteps and recycle mine in the bottom of my bird cage.:happy-very: Crap returned to crap:wink2:.

brownboxman

Can't disagree more with the "Kudos", how much is goodwill towards our customers worth? It scares me the track that management is on, cut costs everywhere? Not very forward thinking. This economic cycle will end, and coming out the other side in better shape will be the company that sees that the customers out there are looking to who was there for them in the lean times. IMO

W

westsideworma

well something had to recoup the money that ridiculous ,but "incredibly useful" full color spread of "the dominoes of service" cost us earlier this year. That full color semi-poster that was in inside UPS, I guess we know what that is now. How much money did that cost you think compared to this calendar?

I'd rather have had a useful calendar than that piece of last resort toiletpaper