2018 Contract whiteboard guy….

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Tyler Binder. What’s funny is that he was totally correct about that contract in damn near every way... What’s even funnier is that WE VOTED NO AND THE UNION SHOVED IT DOWN OUR THROATS AND PASSED IT ANYWAY.

Then they wanted us to celebrate abolishing of the 22.4. When it was their idea lmfao.

Hot Carl

Tyler Binder. What’s funny is that he was totally correct about that contract in damn near every way... What’s even funnier is that WE VOTED NO AND THE UNION SHOVED IT DOWN OUR THROATS AND PASSED IT ANYWAY.

Then they wanted us to celebrate abolishing of the 22.4. When it was their idea lmfao.
Yeah he really kinda picked the whole thing apart and became one of the leading voices against that contract. We voted it down, they rammed it through, and he kinda disappeared after that as far as I remember. Kind of a bummer. Seemed like a cool guy.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah he really kinda picked the whole thing apart and became one of the leading voices against that contract. We voted it down, they rammed it through, and he kinda disappeared after that as far as I remember. Kind of a bummer. Seemed like a cool guy.
He was supposed to do another video for this contract but ended up backing out at the last minute. He was going to be on someone else’s video but must have gotten cold feet.

DOK

Bingo

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I can verify that he was not the only one..study the “archives” …

Max Headroom

Hurt his back, tried to go into management and got into feeders. When his mom found out he was going into management and made a big stink. He is up in feeders now and happy. Still dating a lot of hot ladies and going on great vacations.

Max Headroom

I always thought he was a punk.

That proves it.
He also became an alternate steward. Was ineffective and couldn’t back up his tough talk. Also went to several TDU conferences, got totally white boy wasted, made a fool of himself and also pissed his pants. He is an interesting character.