Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

21Savage

Still being required to work a 6th punch here in local 639 (same local that allowed 6th punches for peak) Had a force in list this week. Then got called into the office to be told personally I'm required to work.

It seems like a nightmare that's never gonna end. I'm not coming. Contract is the contract.

Still being required to work a 6th punch here in local 639 (same local that allowed 6th punches for peak) Had a force in list this week. Then got called into the office to be told personally I'm required to work.

It seems like a nightmare that's never gonna end. I'm not coming. Contract is the contract.
Maybe you should accidentally fall down and get hurt tomorrow....

There's plenty of snow and ice here. could make it happen.

By the way :censored2: customers that know they're getting packages and don't shovel their driveway and steps. I leave that wherever it's convenient enough for me to not hurt myself.
Putting a rain bag and leave it right on the sidewalk

I understand if it snowed today and you was working you didn't have a chance ti shovel your driveway, sidewalk or steps

Now 3 days later and now it's ice

EFFU

21Savage

Putting a rain bag and leave it right on the sidewalk

I understand if it snowed today and you was working you didn't have a chance ti shovel your driveway, sidewalk or steps

Now 3 days later and now it's ice

EFFU
Yeah exactly. It's the mf's that 3 days later and still didn't do a damn thing. So you have to slip and slide your way to their door. Nope I'm not doing it anymore.

I'm in a big city but I can't imagine being a country driver having to deal with the people that can't clear their driveway. What do you even do? Emergency conditions? Or risk it? Either way eff that.

Thebrownblob

Geezus wtf

Yeah exactly. It's the mf's that 3 days later and still didn't do a damn thing. So you have to slip and slide your way to their door. Nope I'm not doing it anymore.

I'm in a big city but I can't imagine being a country driver having to deal with the people that can't clear their driveway. What do you even do? Emergency conditions? Or risk it? Either way eff that.
People in the city don't clean their stuff either especially the younger generation

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Have you filed a grievance ?

PPH_over_9000

639 as well, I only had to deal with 4 forced 6th punches over peak. Would've been five but I managed to get waived off one monday.

Tu-Sat drivers seem good in my building. There are about 5-7 Mon-Fri guys being forced in every Saturday, however, and the center across from mine have been forcing 10-15 guys into 6 days for the past year and a half or so.

My center, though? We're all good. Nobody's working 6 unless they volunteer.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

MAILBOX 😎

21Savage

639 as well, I only had to deal with 4 forced 6th punches over peak. Would've been five but I managed to get waived off one monday.

Tu-Sat drivers seem good in my building. There are about 5-7 Mon-Fri guys being forced in every Saturday, however, and the center across from mine have been forcing 10-15 guys into 6 days for the past year and a half or so.

My center, though? We're all good. Nobody's working 6 unless they volunteer.
What building or city are you in? If you can share.

Thebrownblob

He's a part-time supervisor
1705628450432.gif