251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

RIH251

^ LOL. We've been doing this for months, all of a sudden I'm "s
Sent using BrownCafe App
^ LOL. We've been doing this for months, all of a sudden I'm "self conscious" ?

What, prey tell, would lead you to such a conclusion?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hmmmmmm..."pray tell. pray tell"
Hey stink, who do we know that uses that phrase/expression all the time?

stink219

Hmmmm, it definitely sounds familiar. I think I heard that before.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

RIH251

^ LOL. We've been doing this for months, all of a sudden I'm "self conscious" ?

What, prey tell, would lead you to such a conclusion?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Interesting. even misspelled "prey" the same exact way. All that college, what a waste.

You know me...
Another typo. (Actually...autocorrect.) It seems to be the only thing you fools can go after. Have a field day with that one! Guess who? It's your buddy_ _ _? Lmao!

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Yeah. All this representation and education crap has gotta go. The other day I asked my BA for a new copy of my contract and I got it the next day. Total joke. I'm used to having to ask multiple times and not getting it. Who do these guys think they are? Oh, and the website...updated weekly? Wtf is THAT about? We went 4 years without a website, we dont need weekly updates! Reform this local!

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

When did you ratify your last contract? You can't be a UPSer cuz DM handed them out as soon as they came out. I call BS on you.

stink219

Let's talk about the website. A tool for slander? Still waiting on the proof. I think whoever posted that is a lying sack of ship. I'm not letting that one go btw. Still no proof. So the website has slander, flawed stewards election results and resources devoted to other unions.

You know me...
Agreed Stinky! I liked It better before. I expected nothing from my Union, and I got nothing from my Union. We have to go back to that kind of predictability! I mean, with these new guys doin' stuff for the members, you dont know where you stand! Whats next? Actual Solidarity? Keep it I say! Sounds like extra work to me!

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

So Stinky, you can make misstatements without any accountability? Sounds like an argument you like to make......
What steward election is reported incorrectly on the website? The one you didn't run for.......?
Stand before the members for once in your life and you'll be more respected and get more satisfaction as a result. If you're afraid to lose, well that's part of the process. How you lose speaks volumes about a person's character.

Sent using BrownCafe App

firstpitch

Let's talk about the website. A tool for slander? Still waiting on the proof. I think whoever posted that is a lying sack of ship. I'm not letting that one go btw. Still no proof. So the website has slander, flawed stewards election results and resources devoted to other unions.

WOW! Can't believe I would ever hear a so called union brother upset over using its union resources to help another union organize.

Reading your daily tirade I can tell internet warfare takes more priority over union solidarity.

stink219

Elvis, is that a threat? Your whole history is about fabricating and twisting information. I've heard things like "Your friends are going to jail!" to, a union website that promoted allegations of sabotage. All these claims yet not a single arrest nor validity?
Btw, how many screen names do you have?

stink219

Firstpitch, work on posting skills. Your missing the point. When members a "certain" barns can't get as much of a call back from their BA because they are busy using time for other unions benefit, I see an issue. If these demonstrations were during off hours of time, I have zero issue with it. But when BAs are missing disciplinary meeting because they want to stand outside a hotel, it doesn't sit well with members.